• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Roast the user above you.

_JulZ_

Reaction score
I bet you're one of those kids that do drugs, well i'll tell you that i'm high. I'm high on Jesus! 420 blaze it? pfft. More like 420 praise it!

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How's life in a 3rd world country, m8?
it's pretty good, considering that:

• we built our economy from scratch in twenty years as it was left in shambles after we fought our way free from the soviet union
  • that same economy recovered from the 2008 economic crisis faster than most other european countries, including uk, and we still maintain the lowest public debt in europe
  • estonia is ranked 11th in the world in press freedom
  • uk is 33rd, literally worse than namibia or ghana
  • estonia is 13th in the world in economic freedom, uk is lower than that
  • estonia has been doing its duty in collective defense in NATO every year by directing at least 2% of the national budget into defense, the only other member of NATO to do so is usa
  • we're one of the most digitized countries in the world, to the point where the NATO cyber defense center is located in our capital because of our know-how
  • we're one of the most educated countries in the world, with our PISA test results placing us in 11th place in the world in both reading and maths
  • uk was respectively 23rd and 26th
  • there's more successful start-ups in estonia than anywhere else, with companies such as skype and transferwise starting here
  • for good measure, let's also throw in the fact that estonia has produced more top models per capita than any other country in the world

so tell me about that 3rd world again, brit

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
it's pretty good, considering that:

• we built our economy from scratch in twenty years as it was left in shambles after we fought our way free from the soviet union
  • that same economy recovered from the 2008 economic crisis faster than most other european countries, including uk, and we still maintain the lowest public debt in europe
  • estonia is ranked 11th in the world in press freedom
  • uk is 33rd, literally worse than namibia or ghana
  • estonia is 13th in the world in economic freedom, uk is lower than that
  • estonia has been doing its duty in collective defense in NATO every year by directing at least 2% of the national budget into defense, the only other member of NATO to do so is usa
  • we're one of the most digitized countries in the world, to the point where the NATO cyber defense center is located in our capital because of our know-how
  • we're one of the most educated countries in the world, with our PISA test results placing us in 11th place in the world in both reading and maths
  • uk was respectively 23rd and 26th
  • there's more successful start-ups in estonia than anywhere else, with companies such as skype and transferwise starting here
  • for good measure, let's also throw in the fact that estonia has produced more top models per capita than any other country in the world

so tell me about that 3rd world again, brit
That's not respective, considering Estonia's population of 1.33 million and GDP per capita of 18 thousand which 10 years ago was less than 5 thousand, and a declining population, I don't see how it could be considered a first world power.

• Informative
Reactions: Mastersten