REVIVAL OF MAFIA: Dire Streets {(OVER: FENCE WIN + town)}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Wait, so just to make sure I have this "holy alliance" right....
We don't lynch anyone.
Notty doesn't stab anyone.
The mafia doesn't shoot anyone.
And we all live happily ever after?

What a world we live in, where the serial killer can openly claim and everyone is cool with it.
I mean, if we do that, we should just have a separate option for that. xD

unvote
vote Happy Ending

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I had a dream last night where the town did this and everyone was cool with it and it was understood that the serial killer would not kill any more but then one day everyone had a huge argument and declared war again, so at night the townsfolk hid in a church and decided it was a stupid fight and not to use their abilities or to lynch the serial killer and they hoped the serial killer had the same idea but they didn't and went on to butcher a member of the town in the night and a war broke out.

So yeah.

D

Deleted member 4601

Also I had a dream last night where the town did this and everyone was cool with it and it was understood that the serial killer would not kill any more but then one day everyone had a huge argument and declared war again, so at night the townsfolk hid in a church and decided it was a stupid fight and not to use their abilities or to lynch the serial killer and they hoped the serial killer had the same idea but they didn't and went on to butcher a member of the town in the night and a war broke out.

So yeah.
You dream about mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.