Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count: Jivvi used Substitute!
Pikmon2(4) - raxo2222, Sephhh, erik5456, Mad11gab8
erik5456(5) - Lee_Scar, chicken23456789, std1997, Pikmon2, storm886
No Lynch(1) - Da_Jinks
Not Voted(1) - TheWeakGuy48_

It is Six to lynch or no lynch.

Jivvi's a bit busy, so I'm taking over for a little while. Thanks everyone for being patient! (If you haven't been patient, OH WELL MORE THINGS ARE HAPPENING NOW)

I'm also putting a 28 hour deadline in place, because this day's gone on long enough. Person with the most votes will be lynched. This deadline won't be scratched. (I know it's an odd number of hours, but I can't resolve a day during school in 24 hours ;-; )

Also, if there's a tie, I'm flipping a few coins, and expect dramatic effects if it comes to that. ;)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
And locked! (I need a little bit of time to either get the information to start the night, or have Jivvi or Hunter come back)
Pikmon2(4)
- raxo2222, Sephhh, erik5456, Mad11gab8
erik5456(6) - Lee_Scar, chicken23456789, std1997, Pikmon2, storm886, Da Jinks [LYNCHED]
Not Voted(1) - midnightgirl24

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
After a day that felt like it would never end, they eventually decided on lynching erik5456. After his neck snapped, they realized they accomplished something probably important: the illusionist is dead.

erik4546 was the Illusionist.

Welcome to Night 4.

Wow okay, storm replaced theweakguy a while ago, and midnightgirl24 didn't end up voting. Edited original post and now everything should be cleared up.

Please be patient with me, I'm going to do my best to keep things going smoothly! Go about the night as normal, and if I don't do something correctly or forget to do something yell at me in a PM and tell me what Jivvi usually does. :)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Rochester is close to being retaken. By...somebody. Maybe. Either way someone died horribly again. The question is: Who, will Retake Rochester?

Mad11Gab8 was slain. She was the Assistant-Headmason.

It's now Day 5. With nine remaining, it takes five to lynch or no-lynch. Best of luck!

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
std1997 and midnightgirl24 well you guys weren't able to cooperate putting our side into jeopardy. Especially std I don't know what came into you to vote out an 'ally' when we have the chance to win. Now care to share the night's investigation?

I'll make my vote shortly after you do. Let's just get this done with, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.