Retaking Rochester (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Lets get started!

This game will begin with a night period: my apologies to the poor soul who dies first.

Once all roles have been confirmed, the thread will be locked and the Night will begin.​
[accordion=left]
{slide=The Living|left}
midnightgirl24
raxo2222
Sephhh
chicken23456789
Mad11gab8
std1997
Pikmon2
Storm886
Lee_Scar
Da Jinks
{/slide}
{slide=The Deceased|left}Natsu
myusername22
CaffeinatedKitty

pecks7
erik5456{/slide}
[/accordion]

Last edited by a moderator:

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Hey everyone, let's get those mafia~
I'm assuming this was because you haven't noticed yet and is not a hint on your role but this is reverse mafia. Reverse mafia starts with the mafia being majority faction in the beginning and town being the unknown threat to them. It works because the mafia don't know the roles of the traitors and can end up killing people aligned with them rather than just picking off the town.

[Bold] important strategy note: nobody should claim either town or mafia at this point. If you're town the mafia wants to lynch you today. If you claim mafia the town will kill you once they reach majority. Right now I'm suggesting all players try to keep plausible deniability and look like they could be playing either side to avoid letting their alignment slip to anyone.[/bold]

But myuser your helping both sides rather than your own?

I think there's a lot of people who are a bit confused on how this setup is played and I'd rather see a challenge rather than see players get confused and mess up there own play by giving themselves up too early.

erik5456

Reaction score
Guys I just feel like throwing this out there, since no one died night 1, I personally feel as if it's a huge possibility that mafia had possibly hit a traitor. I think we should keep it in mind. Anyway in off to school have fun everyone :D

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Guys I just feel like throwing this out there, since no one died night 1, I personally feel as if it's a huge possibility that mafia had possibly hit a traitor. I think we should keep it in mind. Anyway in off to school have fun everyone :D
Basically the only person that could kill is town sided :p. So yeah he/she might have hit a traitor, but as Jivvi said no sounds were heard that night, so I don't know if that means anything.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Lets move game:

Who is most suspicious now?
Who is least suspicious?
I would say Natsu. There is not much to go on right now, beyond his odd "let's get those mafia!" bit in a... reverse mafia game? Don't know if I consider it enough to lynch or whatnot but there is nothing else that I have seen to go on! :D
Who is least suspicious now?
No on else has done anything to truly make me go "Hmmm...", but for some weird reason you never strike me as suspicious raxo ;D

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I would say Natsu. There is not much to go on right now, beyond his odd "let's get those mafia!" bit in a... reverse mafia game? Don't know if I consider it enough to lynch or whatnot but there is nothing else that I have seen to go on! :D
No on else has done anything to truly make me go "Hmmm...", but for some weird reason you never strike me as suspicious raxo ;D
remember though, He could really just as easily be an inexperience mafia power role who before understanding this setup thought "omg i'm mafia i better claim town" I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case tbh

I'll answer the questions in a bit I'm not ignoring them I just wanted to go eat breakfast first

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Hmm yep I think natsu is inexperienced :D

remember though, He could really just as easily be an inexperience mafia power role who before understanding this setup thought "omg i'm mafia i better claim town" I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case tbh

I'll answer the questions in a bit I'm not ignoring them I just wanted to go eat breakfast first
Hmm its early, so I don't think he will get killed or lynched.

If you look at all the posts made well I don't think you'll get something real of out them, lol so I can't answer that question yet. For me everyone's suspicious right now ;)
Yea, probably did it too early.

At least there is chance, that someone slips their alignment.

erik5456

Reaction score
Everyone tbh. I mean as the saying goes trust no one :p
Who is least suspicious?
I'm gonna have to say brownlee mainly cuz his claim just generally seems innocent but of course i still don't trust him

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

I have a strong suspicion I am the most suspicious because my vote on midnightgirl probably looks uncalled for.
Who is least suspicious?

tbh erik because he's given more read than anyone (this could also be a bad thing though) TRUST NO ONE

also the vote on midnight is because it feels like she's not even making an attempt at making progress if we all just say "nothing happened" it's going to keep running that way until something happens or we no-lynch. @midnightgirl24 I want to know why you aren't making an attempt at contributing but are instead just saying eh, nothing happened so we can do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.