Resignation

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Stein, when we entered this server I was your superior. You were a Trusted, and even to this day I remember your post on my profile wall about needing an Op to roll back a grief. It's funny how things work out. I wasn't here when you became Head Controller, in fact, it was quite the shock to me upon my return. But nonetheless, I've seen you grow so much as you climbed the ranks in JtE. It's a damn shame I'm not going to get to work for you as long as I wanted to, but you should be proud of the work you've done. Along the way we had our arguments, this much is true. But from your first day as Trusted, to your work as Economist, and even on this, your very last day as Head Controller of Journey to Elysium, I never for a second lost the respect I held for you as a staff member and as a person. I know you're off to live your life to the fullest extent, and to serve and help so many people in this world. It's an admirable goal, and I can do nothing less than wish you the best in all your endeavors!

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Super, you've been a darned good Director. Building Elysium with you and the rest of the team was the most fun I've ever had in blocktopia. You helped me through becoming the Adventurer, and didn't freak out at me when you had to fix the eighth bug you found in one of my EpicBosses. What you've done with JtE will live on through the server, and any other Smp's we will have.
If you don't stop in and say hi now and then, we'll all cry XD
Thank you so much for what you have done, and best of luck out there in life.

• Thank You
Reactions: superstein

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
All the best - you did a great job.

When you first applied for Trusted on classic TNT, my interest was piqued - you were starting to show potential. As JtE Director, that really came out. You made an impact and the server is better now than when you started. Anything Controller+ can be a challenge, and you came through it fantastically. Well done.

Whatever you choose to do in the future, good luck. I know you'll do brilliantly :)

• Thank You

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
To be honest I was super surprised to see this just like everyone else.

Super I would just like to say thank you, without you I couldn't have gotten to were I am today.. Well as a Trusted anyway xP. You have always encouraged to me to keep going when things look down when I have hit rough patches, you have helped me through it.
Sadly I only really got to know you not that long ago, but from what I have learned you're a awesome guy. Your always there when someone needs help or if someone needs some advice.. Your like the Godfather of Elysium just less ya know violent. Sad to see a great guy go. I wish you the best in life and with all your future endeavours!! And once again I would just like to say thank you for everything.

Au revoir friend.

• Thank You

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Always have a habit of putting off posting on resignation threads.

Superstein it's been great spending time with you, mostly on TNT and occasionally on the other servers also. We had a lot of laughs and some really good times. It's been a pleasure! I wish you all the best and hope to see you around. See you on TNT sometime, good luck with your #thuglife

• Thank You

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
While I didn’t accomplish certain goals I had, like becoming a TNT VetOp and left projects unfinished like the ‘map pack,’ for those who knew of it – I feel like I did quite a bit. Hopefully I have left a noticeable impact, and a good one on top of that.
Well you would've got VetOp if it wasn't for the little thing about Classic TNT closing, then you going and getting Director on another server!

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Nooo, who gave you permission for this? I'll kill Malkovich for is (and Other M)

In all seriousness, even if sometimes you came off as somewhat immature on the servers, when something about the server happened, you flipped a switch and took it more seriously, and handled things very well. You were a nice guy, and really helped JtE, and I wish you best in your school endeavors, and hope you'll drop by TNT some times ;)

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
It's a shame that I have been gone and didn't see stein in action. I am going to miss you. Back when I played classic minecraft and was new to the entire thing. You were always the person I relate classic servers with. You were a good friend (I went by Blueman27 then. Borrowed acc)
blahh I realise your feelings, but necropost much :s last comment was more than 2 months ago