Resignation

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
While I never thought I’d be resigning when I joined, here I am now. When I took the rank of Director, I knew many things were coming. I had an idea I might have to resign, but I was not sure. Sadly this was proven, and I am now stepping down. It’s been lots of fun, and lots of stress, but it’s been worth it. For what I’ve been given by this place – lots of good friends, good fun, and an opportunity to run and administrate a server – I think I have paid my dues.

I was going to make this a joke thread, but decided against it. I thought I’d give a proper goodbye, and a proper summary, but hopefully not one that seems attention-whoring! The reason why I am leaving is because of my rigorous school schedule and the fact that I need to divert my attention elsewhere. I want to focus on more, and really be able to do more without feeling tied to the computer even if I do enjoy it. Plus, I feel like I stay for the people and because I’m interested in server work, and I don’t even find the game that much fun anymore.

When I joined the staff team I promised I would not get caught up in drama, or anything. I think I’ve fulfilled that well enough, and really didn’t care when I did. While I didn’t accomplish certain goals I had, like becoming a TNT VetOp and left projects unfinished like the ‘map pack,’ for those who knew of it – I feel like I did quite a bit. Hopefully I have left a noticeable impact, and a good one on top of that.

Quick shoutouts to people that really stick out from the get-go / were role-models, if you weren’t on this list please don’t feel offended or whatever:

Eeveon / Kattzen: die noob!!11! XD XD YA LOL
You guys were definitely my closest friends for much of my time here, I am sure we will stay in touch.

KingSam / alkatraz / 0x3c0: Best HC/C trio ever, you guys were amazing. Thanks for all your work, and if TNT on SMP is ever recreated I’m down for it ;)

davidjl123 / billybob4424: I haven’t known you well until pretty recently, but you are fucking awesome. Straight up.

Qube: No. Also still need to add the donation widget

Baker93: (could try to fit a ton of correct Americanised words here) You were fun to talk to and a great help, good luck with AoD and see you around!

Sploorky: I was sort of thrust into running a server with you, and had not known you that well prior to that… but it was tons of fun and you were a great guy! 10/10 job as admin so far, keep it up… and perhaps we’ll see each other at that ‘place’

Sparkly: You knew me since my first login! It’s been fun, seeya around!

JohnO: I didn't know you well until you were handpicked... but I sure do now! You are a great guy, good luck with the stuff.

TNT staff: While from the start I may have seemed immature, and even 'intimidating' you've become some of my best friends here... even if some are gone!

Elysium staff: You guys have been the best staff team I've led, and a very organized and smart one. I'm sure JohnO will be able to lead you guys better than I did!

Thanks for all the fun. If you want to stay in touch, PM me and I will give you contact info. Bye!

Arachadonic

Reaction score
Website
www.watchingyou.com
Never really got to know you with me being a new and everything but anyone who mentioned you spoke of you with a certain level of respect that even ranks can't achieve so you definitely seem to have left a mark. Goodbye and good luck.

• Thank You
Reactions: superstein

Eeveon

Reaction score
It's been an amazing year or whatever with you on here. I can safely say that you're the best 'online friend' I've ever had. Wish I could say more than this but I just don't know what to say really.

Anyways, I'm horrible with goodbyes and I'm not one to be all sappy or something. But we definitely must keep in touch. <3

• Thank You

_4_

Reaction score
man its sad to see you go:( even though we never associated on tnt i had a lot of fun when you were on tnt i left for a month or two and came back to see you as a director and almost shit bricks haha :) but srsly even thou we werent tight like others i will miss you dude :(

• Thank You

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
It has been fun chatting and playing TNT with you (even though you had a horrible tendency to get chat killed x3) after a year or so. I must congratulate you for the final time on all that you managed to accomplish here.

Anyway, remember to keep in touch or something. It wouldn't feel right without seeing you every now and then on TNT, it really wouldn't! Hop on the server sometime and say hi to us. We'll be there. ;)

On a final note to you: die