Republic - Completed

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
OOH we have to lynch one of the council members tomorrow?
Yah.

It goes like this.
Elect 5/4/3 people to council
Vote for calling in a player for a subpoena.
The three players that voted for the subpoena will be in a hearing with player.
At the end of the hearing, the players allinment is revealed.

UNLESS they chose to not speak for the entirety of the next day, then their alignment is delayed by one day.

At the next day, everyone has to vote to lynch one of the council members. I am not sure if this can be no lynched or go to autocracy.

Prizyms is this breakdown correct?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But we lack the safety net and there's now a 1/4 of rev/maf killing the dictator and limiting us even more.
what safety net

and yes, the autocracy plan relies on us being fortunate enough so that dictator isn't killed, which is 1/4 or 1/5, but democracy relied on us killing the poisoner early, which is much less chance

• Optimistic
Reactions: LISTINGS09

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The immunity for the council members + the 0 chance of our council being decreased further
democracy would only work if we killed/stopped poisoner though since otherwise Mafia would have too many kills for us to realistically handle, so even though autocracy lost us seats, it was better to risk that + keep pushing with autocracy than to go democracy at any point

I mean I feel like this discussion is kind of pointless since it's just about what choices we already made but still I don't think democracy was ever a good idea unless we could garuntee we'd get the poisoner somehow

The chances of us finding the poisoner, 1 role out of 26, is much smaller than the chances of the mafia/rev not killing our dictator every time

• Dislike
Reactions: Jivvi