Republic - Completed

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
(forgot Aqua)

Elect: Roobarb_Pie, Faliara, Enderfive and Aqua
Why are you electing all confirmed townies? We can only lynch representatives, if they are all our reps then we can only lynch confirmed town + 3 of them get blocked by going to the meeting
This, replace one with notty and we are golden.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why are you electing all confirmed townies? We can only lynch representatives, if they are all our reps then we can only lynch confirmed town + 3 of them get blocked by going to the meeting
Just elected the confirmed townies we have for now, keep in mind that we should have at least 3 confirmed townies in the council to ensure a majority.
This, replace one with notty and we are golden.
There's literally 0 reasons for including Notty because she obviously won't work in the favour of the town

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Like last night, I do think we should have at least 1 scummy person on the council no matter what. As long as we have 3 townies, we can go dictatorship if they want, or if we stick with democracy we can kill (hopefully) a mafia the next morning

Idrm including notty but I don't want to risk having too many mafia on the council, so if we have 3 confirmed townies than thats all good

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just elected the confirmed townies we have for now, keep in mind that we should have at least 3 confirmed townies in the council to ensure a majority.

There's literally 0 reasons for including Notty because she obviously won't work in the favour of the town
The reason is that we can only lynch between the representatives, so if we're doing democracy and want to lynch Notty tomorrow, we need her to be elected

but

tbh Im not sure we should be lynching Notty

If she is the rev then her win condition relies on keeping the game as even-ground as possible. Right now, unless we lynch the poisoner, there's very little chance we're gonna pull through. With rev alive, she needs to stop Mafia from wiping us out easy, meaning she's actually going to be useful. The minute things are looking decent, we can lynch her off, but until then I'm pretty sure keeping her alive is better for us

That being said this relies on Notty genuinely being the rev and idk how I feel about that, I mean it makes sense since her playstyle wasn't her Mafia one at all this game imo

• Disagree
Reactions: Jivvi and Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also she's no doubt gonna try to make it so that there isn't a decent oppurtunity to lynch her off (keeping it neck-and-neck so that we can't waste a lynch) but she's bound to slip up at one point since she doesn't know the mafia
also all relies on her being at least fairly accurate in her reads in order to not act as a catalyst and make it 100x worse for us by accidentally wiping us out

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
That being said this relies on Notty genuinely being the rev and idk how I feel about that, I mean it makes sense since her playstyle wasn't her Mafia one at all this game imo
I don’t believe she is rev, her play style makes no sense for being rev, and a lot of sense for a mafia claiming rev.

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Wait, don't we only have 4 seats now that the dictator was killed? Or is this only when he's overthrown? I'm sure I remember reading something like that

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok, then I guess we just put on 3 confirmed townies and whoever is most scummy? Also are we gonna do a mass claim or are we just limiting it to those three statements people seemed obsessed wtih