Republic - Completed

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i'm just trying to avoid confusion here since that would only lead to town losing the small chance it has left since there'd be some bullshit argument about how i am or aren't assassin
fair i guess

Y'know when I made a post about notty clearly trying to manipulate town? That.
this^
notty did that thing which she has done previously where she immediately pulls some kind of hail-mary tactic and tries to get mafia a decisive edge before the first night has even started (which she pulled off seeing as how the tally currently stands at her trading for 3-4 townies)

If we do democracy now on the basis of "look how badly autocracy went" we're jumping in lava because the water was too cold, in my opinion, unless we manage to miraculously kill the poisoner in the next couple of days then we simply get out numbered, just the way Mafia goes, people die and you lose if you don't keep up with the death toll
hey there notty the second

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If Notty was Mafia and Ender claimed Assassins she'd have told her Mafia buddies already
my point was if ender thought notty was mafia he had the chance to try and cement notty as an antitown with a white lie. in hindsight though, giving town the info upfront is probably better especially since we don't have a lynch today

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the town tracker can confirm Infected_alien8_ visited hunter last night

He is a bad man.
I didn't visit Hunter last night

I did visit someone but not Hunter

Which means either a) you're lying to get a read from me/lying as Mafia before you get cc'd or b) I got bus driven

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't visit Hunter last night

I did visit someone but not Hunter

Which means either a) you're lying to get a read from me/lying as Mafia before you get cc'd or b) I got bus driven
I doubt you were bus-driven, I'd imagine the mafia would probably bus-drive hunter or whoever was likely to be the dictator, as the doctor would've tried to save the dictator during the night.

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
if this was a closed setup i'd be kinda worried about inf being a fool or a terrorist type role cause of how he's still defending notty despite the fact that she's probably scum and taking heaps of heat for it rn but there's no such role so i'm just confused rn

Faliara if you have the time, would you be able to paraphrase the important parts of the council chat? i kinda want to know how we ended up in autocracy despite having a town majority who seemed ready to subpoena someone

• Agree
Reactions: myusername22

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
if this was a closed setup i'd be kinda worried about inf being a fool or a terrorist type role cause of how he's still defending notty despite the fact that she's probably scum and taking heaps of heat for it rn but there's no such role so i'm just confused rn
Inf couldn't be anyway, he visited hunter ffs.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Faliara if you have the time, would you be able to paraphrase the important parts of the council chat? i kinda want to know how we ended up in autocracy despite having a town majority who seemed ready to subpoena someone
basically i was for an autocracy and then notty bullshitted enough to turn velz

then fali lost hope and then hunter did too and then we had an autocracy

• Winner
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I doubt you were bus-driven, I'd imagine the mafia would probably bus-drive hunter or whoever was likely to be the dictator, as the doctor would've tried to save the dictator during the night.
If aqua's tracker then I'm assuming the person I visited was bussed with hunter, meaning when I visited them I ended up with Hunter

Anyway we've lost anyway so what the hell

I'm the same as before, Submersive

Last night I blocked Rune (well apparently not???)