Republic - Completed

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Weird how Hunter went after Ltin since Hunter never mentioned him once yet mentioned me and I'm alive
Well I hope he was bloody right because if Ltin was town we are very much screwed :|

I definitely agree that making Hunter the dictator was not the best decision because it definitely diminishes our ability to determine whether Notty or Ender are mafia and released his identity last night because he was the obvious choice, but I still think at least one of them are maf (if I had to guess i'd say Notty).

So then Caff either died to the granny or to the assassin. Depends if the assassin shot or not, but considering a normal vigilante wouldn't normally kill a random like Caff n1, I think its likely that she died to the granny.

Also who was monitored and poisoned?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but I still think at least one of them are maf (if I had to guess i'd say Notty).
Why Notty over Ender?

So then Caff either died to the granny or to the assassin. Depends if the assassin shot or not, but considering a normal vigilante wouldn't normally kill a random like Caff n1, I think its likely that she died to the granny.
Depends if they were listening I guess, we said assassin should 100% use their kill

Also who was monitored and poisoned?
Oh yeah forgot about monitor

I wasn't monitored

Well I hope he was bloody right because if Ltin was town we are very much screwed :|
Pretty sure we're screwed regardless, unless he was poisoner, but if someone's poisoned then he can't have been since he was roleblocked last night by dictator

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Why Notty over Ender?
"Vibes". I don't have anything concrete other than I townread Ender more than Notty in day 1. But honestly as I said its hard to tell with the predictability of the dictator choice so they could literally be both town or both mafia off of how last night went down. Since it was predictable it doesn't mean both are inno, it just means that its not 100% certain that the maf had insider info. I was just saying that if I had to bet, i'd think one of them in the council were mafia anyway.
if someone's poisoned then he can't have been since he was roleblocked last night by dictator
Actually this gave me a good idea. If Fal is poisoned then its likely that Ender and Notty are inno because then its obvious the mafia were just shooting in the dark trying to cover as many dictator options as possible. If nobody is poisoned then it could be similar that one of Velz and Hunter were poisoned and also Rev'd or Ltin was the poisoner (or the poisoner was roleblocked).

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Vibes". I don't have anything concrete other than I townread Ender more than Notty in day 1. But honestly as I said its hard to tell with the predictability of the dictator choice so they could literally be both town or both mafia off of how last night went down. Since it was predictable it doesn't mean both are inno, it just means that its not 100% certain that the maf had insider info. I was just saying that if I had to bet, i'd think one of them in the council were mafia anyway.
I mean this is exactly why I wanted 5 uncc PR in there since it'd be much less obvious who to aim for + garuntee no Maf in there but hunter was against it so he sewed his own fate I guess

I thought maybe rev/maf would consider WIFOM and think hunter was too obvious and shoot elsewhere, and looks like one did and the other didn't

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I mean this is exactly why I wanted 5 uncc PR in there since it'd be much less obvious who to aim for + garuntee no Maf in there but hunter was against it so he sewed his own fate I guess
I agree, that would have been much better for autocracy. But it was supposed to be a democracy (right??), so it should have worked out fine (or at least better than this, especially if Ltin was town).

Also now with our doctor dead, im not sure about going autocracy again in the near future because now there's literally no way to stop the rev from just killing them the following night and there's no safe way to get 4 confirmed townies in the council after losing 2/3 of our existing confirmed.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agree, that would have been much better for autocracy. But it was supposed to be a democracy (right??), so it should have worked out fine (or at least better than this, especially if Ltin was town).

Also now with our doctor dead, im not sure about going autocracy again in the near future because now there's literally no way to stop the rev from just killing them the following night and there's no safe way to get 4 confirmed townies in the council after losing 2/3 of our existing confirmed.
With democracy, if poisoner isn't dead we've pretty much already lost I think

Might be able to pull through if we kill poisoner tonight? Too tired to work it out

We weren't able to use doctor on dictator anyway though since Mafia would bus-drive them to Granny so as far as I'm concerned the doc being dead doesn't change much

We also still have 2 useless PRs we can out to have a confirmed council, and only 2 died so we can replace them

Then Rev or Mafia would have 1/4 chance of getting the kill right

We were always expecting dictator to die, just not this early

• Disagree
Reactions: myusername22

Faliara

Reaction score
Actually this gave me a good idea. If Fal is poisoned then its likely that Ender and Notty are inno because then its obvious the mafia were just shooting in the dark trying to cover as many dictator options as possible. If nobody is poisoned then it could be similar that one of Velz and Hunter were poisoned and also Rev'd or Ltin was the poisoner (or the poisoner was roleblocked).
i wasn't poisoned

i likely will be by tonight, now that my role is outed by process of elimination, but i wasn't poisoned

i may or may not have some regrets

Faliara

Reaction score
i can't make good plans. i hate being put in a position where i have to make hard decisions, which is why we near-unanimously elected hunter as the dictator- and since notty was suggesting me as the dictator because of how unexpected it is earlier in the thread, i figured the mafia would figure that we'd do that and try to kill me, so hunter would be less expected instead. but then, i'm the useless one. hunter would have been considered more dangerous no matter who ended up the dictator.

Also we've 100% lost tbh
do not say this. i do not want to hear anyone else say something like this. i said it to notty in the council, and i'll say it here; there is never only one way to win a game. notty's pure stubborness in believing that continuing with democracy will mean an automatic loss really exhausted me over the council, and then we all went for autocracy anyway. and now i'm hearing this again because of how badly it went? if i hear anyone iterate anything similar to this fucking sentence one more time, i am going to snap. last night went badly. it went really badly, and now we're already down one democracy and one autocracy. that is no excuse to start crying bitter tears that we've lost already. we still have 4 systems to go.

Faliara

Reaction score
We also still have 2 useless PRs we can out to have a confirmed council, and only 2 died so we can replace them

Then Rev or Mafia would have 1/4 chance of getting the kill right
no. i refuse to go with this plan again. did you not see how badly it went last night?

the whistleblower, especially, must not be outed. that kind of role is best kept hidden, because the mafia will either avoid them or kill them while the info they might hold is still mostly useless.

and the other useless pr role? which one, protester or subversive? because both are far from useless, it's just that they can only do what they can under specific systems, and as has been proved very clearly last night you never know when the system is going to switch. also, bad stuff happens to both the second they represent in court (and don't you dare say 'don't let them subpoena', with this kind of plan you never know what two of the council members are going to be and they may just kill the only confirmed council member that can go to court)

and if the mafia themselves consider these roles useless compared to others, who can say they don't go for people who aren't in the council? when certain roles are separated from others, it makes the candidate list for other roles clearer. we still have a toxicologist, an assassin, a bunch of investigative roles. roles that are useful in nature and no doubt something the mafia want gone

there are still six or seven dissenters, depending on whether ltin was one or not. they can still murder people very easily. whose to say that they don't do what they did last night and kill a good deal of the conformists in the council?

you want to know what i want to do? vote based off our suspicions and beliefs. that's it. it may leave more room for uncertainty in the town, but it also leaves room for uncertainty in the mafia. unless they really like living on the edge, they don't want a game over just as much as we do. this admittedly doesn't sound very wise, though, so it would be nice if someone made a better plan than that. just please, god, do not go with the same plan from last night.

Reactions: Jivvi

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay, this is why we don't do improvised plans, and suddenly vote autocracy. So 4 people died tonight, 2 was the mafia kills, 1 from the revolutionaire and the last was from our dictator. Question for Notty/Ender/Faliara, did you actually dicuss which player Hunter was gonna visit, or did you let him choose it himself?

If Ltin actually is town, we're kinda fucked, cuz it means we lost 4 townies this morning. Anyway I say we should have autocracy tonight, and if the dictator dies again, then so be it. Actually I'd prefer that we'd go autocracy in the remaining night, cuz if we're about to lose, we just let revolutionaire win. /shrug

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
you want to know what i want to do? vote based off our suspicions and beliefs. that's it. it may leave more room for uncertainty in the town, but it also leaves room for uncertainty in the mafia. unless they really like living on the edge, they don't want a game over just as much as we do. this admittedly doesn't sound very wise, though, so it would be nice if someone made a better plan than that. just please, god, do not go with the same plan from last night.
So you want a democracy with yourself and the 3 most suspicious people? Not trying to sound accusatory or anything, just genuinely curious and want to confirm what you want to do considering you're the only person who's confirmed atm.