Regarding progress.

Digitalis

Reaction score
Alright almost a week someone has posted here anything about the progress.
Gaians, please do something.
It is not about what Gaia can do for you, but about what you can do for Gaia.
So start making designing plans, start building, and make Gaia a lovely place to be!
The beginning of the Capital is done, but now let's make the inside pleasing as well.
It is pretty much empty and something has to be done there.
So Gaians, please apply for those functions and help Gaia out!
To those who already has applied, much love to you.
Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie and Araidian

Celebrir

Reaction score
In-game Name: celebrir
Spot you are applying for: Builder ... (I would take a higher spot but I'm not creative enough, lol)
Time zone: GMT +1
Nether/Capital/Both?: Both

notes: Tell me what to do, and I'll do it.

@shadowofgods

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
I apologize for my inactivity. 'Twas the last week of school before winter break, so I was uber busy. I'll try to get on some time this week, though :3
First house has been build in the capital.
9x9 spots are too empty and unattractive to live in.
Come check out or see the livemap.
Some spots has been modified, and your sign with people not being authorized to build has been removed.
They are not allowed to build on the spots what are giving free.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
First house has been build in the capital.
9x9 spots are too empty and unattractive to live in.
Come check out or see the livemap.
Some spots has been modified, and your sign with people not being authorized to build has been removed.
They are not allowed to build on the spots what are giving free.
Number had put the signs there back when he made the plots, not me.
People can start building there, and I'm going to talk this idea over with shadow, but I was thinking of having the first month or two of taxes free for how long we've been taking with this. I apologize greatly for not being on and ignoring my responsibilities in Gaia and in work with the capital. Plot sizes could be increased if needed, though it may require modification of the roads.
I've still been re-thinking the plans for the upperclass area, as well, and building ideas for the political area would be awesome. I know we'll have some sort of town hall (which I'd like several people to work together on, with a bit of supervision), and maybe a bank/vault, for in case we ever get some sort of bank plug-in.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Number had put the signs there back when he made the plots, not me.
People can start building there, and I'm going to talk this idea over with shadow, but I was thinking of having the first month or two of taxes free for how long we've been taking with this. I apologize greatly for not being on and ignoring my responsibilities in Gaia and in work with the capital. Plot sizes could be increased if needed, though it may require modification of the roads.
I've still been re-thinking the plans for the upperclass area, as well, and building ideas for the political area would be awesome. I know we'll have some sort of town hall (which I'd like several people to work together on, with a bit of supervision), and maybe a bank/vault, for in case we ever get some sort of bank plug-in.
Alright, I thought it would be the best to tag you since you made some regulations and rules.
I will work in the weekend with some motivated/active people about the spots and sizes.
For now signs will be places when you can or cannot build there.
So far I do not think we should think about taxes yet, or even talk about it yet, with our (active) playerbase of Gaia, we will not be attractive with "any" taxes, if you ask me.
I hope for the roads and decoration of the roads that @Guinessis is willing to help.
And for the political part, we should all build on it, in the end it is a place where all Gaians will/could meet, so if you have a piece of yourself there it will feel better.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Alright, I thought it would be the best to tag you since you made some regulations and rules.
I will work in the weekend with some motivated/active people about the spots and sizes.
For now signs will be places when you can or cannot build there.
So far I do not think we should think about taxes yet, or even talk about it yet, with our (active) playerbase of Gaia, we will not be attractive with "any" taxes, if you ask me.
I hope for the roads and decoration of the roads that @Guinessis is willing to help.
And for the political part, we should all build on it, in the end it is a place where all Gaians will/could meet, so if you have a piece of yourself there it will feel better.
Indeed :3 I updated the regulations thread, so le check that if you can~ And we wont be having any taxes- too annoying to deal with and they aren't nice. Instead, we'll have slightly higher buying costs for plots and whatnot.

And more 14x14 plots will be made when we expand the lowerclass area :D

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Indeed :3 I updated the regulations thread, so le check that if you can~ And we wont be having any taxes- too annoying to deal with and they aren't nice. Instead, we'll have slightly higher buying costs for plots and whatnot.

And more 14x14 plots will be made when we expand the lowerclass area :D
Alright, if some people want to design spots for 14x14 (or more where-ever they see fit), so people can build there would be nice.
And thank you very much for updating it, can you please add that you can only build at spots where it tells so?
I prefer if people do not build on random spots, at least if we want to keep it organized. ;)

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Alright, if some people want to design spots for 14x14 (or more where-ever they see fit), so people can build there would be nice.
And thank you very much for updating it, can you please add that you can only build at spots where it tells so?
I prefer if people do not build on random spots, at least if we want to keep it organized. ;)
Oh, ofc. :3

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I'd like to re-apply for Lead Designer, shadow :3 My interest in Primordia has been le revived~

In-game Name: DaniNomsYou
Spot you are applying for: Lead Designer
Time zone: EST
Nether/Capital/Both?: Just capital for nao :3

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Nice to see you back. Gaia will surely thrive :)
Yeaaaaaah, if more people would become active on Gaia and would care about Gaia, yes.
But as you can see, even on the forums Gaians hardly say anything here, or on any other thread.
It needs some changes and fixes, and then sure everything will be good at Gaia.