Regarding progress.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
@coolsville and @DKnucklehead

Stone brick is a huge one (though if you need stone then you can't really supply that, right?).

Wood, coal, maybe dirt, possibly wool and clay/bricks/brick blocks, and that's all I can really think of at the moment, though I shall edit if anything else comes to mind.

@Shadowofgods anything else to add/remove from the list?

Digitalis

Reaction score
@coolsville and @DKnucklehead

Stone brick is a huge one (though if you need stone then you can't really supply that, right?).

Wood, coal, maybe dirt, possibly wool and clay/bricks/brick blocks, and that's all I can really think of at the moment, though I shall edit if anything else comes to mind.

@Shadowofgods anything else to add/remove from the list?
Wait. What list? :eek:
Oh. derp. Not really dirt, anymore. But thats about it.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
@Shadowofgods @DaniNomsYou

Sorry for our lack of response, we recently had our vaults griefed into and materials dumped so that everything was impossible to recover, so our supplies have been very low throughout this week. Also the recent disputes with Dagon have certainly slowed down our supply recovery. We have little wool at the moment since that was one of the chests left unlocked, but I will send a shipment of bricks and other goods over for free as complements of Aeres.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
@Shadowofgods @DaniNomsYou

Sorry for our lack of response, we recently had our vaults griefed into and materials dumped so that everything was impossible to recover, so our supplies have been very low throughout this week. Also the recent disputes with Dagon have certainly slowed down our supply recovery. We have little wool at the moment since that was one of the chests left unlocked, but I will send a shipment of bricks and other goods over for free as complements of Aeres.
I have 7 stacks of white wool if I am correct, Might be more.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Heehee "Kunckelhead" :p Not as creative as that one Dagon member who called me Picklehead though. Is there a location or person in particular that you want me to give the items to?

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Heehee "Kunckelhead" :p Not as creative as that one Dagon member who called me Picklehead though. Is there a location or person in particular that you want me to give the items to?
Lol, sorry about that.

In the desert of the capital, there is an area with some chests by The Snazzy Bridge. They're all pretty empty now, so it can be put in those.

Digitalis

Reaction score
Added the nether to the list of things to do. Now, PLEASE post more on this thread. It's fairly necessary to communicate on these things, as i want as much work to be done as I can possibly get.

EDIT: Also, the list is going to show those who are applying for the building in the capital AND in the nether. Names in red indicate workers on the nether. Names in green will indicate work on the capital. Blue means that this person is amazing, and is working on both projects at the same time.

Digitalis

Reaction score
Guess who turned back to the Gaia lands to help out

EDIT: Alright, since ReyvnNova resigned I am willing to take his place or any other, and am willing to work on both projects.
EDIT: IF YOU WISH TO APPLY, MAKE SURE YOUR INFO ON THE CLAN ROSTER IS UP TO DATE! IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST, YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN A SPOT ON ANY OF THE EVENTS UNTIL YOU DO.
;D

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Alright almost a week someone has posted here anything about the progress.
Gaians, please do something.
It is not about what Gaia can do for you, but about what you can do for Gaia.
So start making designing plans, start building, and make Gaia a lovely place to be!
The beginning of the Capital is done, but now let's make the inside pleasing as well.
It is pretty much empty and something has to be done there.
So Gaians, please apply for those functions and help Gaia out!
To those who already has applied, much love to you.