Regarding progress.

Digitalis

Reaction score
EDIT: IF YOU WISH TO APPLY, MAKE SURE YOUR INFO ON THE CLAN ROSTER IS UP TO DATE! IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST, YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN A SPOT ON ANY OF THE EVENTS UNTIL YOU DO.
So, as some of you may have already known, I have become the new leader of gaia. And above all things, for my month I have this position, I find it VERY important to get work done, noting how far we have been slacking behind. This is mostly because of the unfortunate turn of events regarding inactivity among some of our citizens, and most of our high council. This thread is to keep track of what must be done, what is done, etc... I will edit this post as time goes on, but for now:
CURRENT EVENTS
First priority, is to finish the capital. Anyone that spends more than 5 hours a week on Primordia can comment below, and apply for a spot. If you have a preference on what you would like to contribute to, please make note of such.
Please note, I may be forgetting stuff. This is just a rough idea of how I plan on working things. Please send me a MESSAGE ON MY PROFILE notifying me of any errors/things-that-are-necessary. (Questions, too.)
The description of each "job" is listed below::

Lead Designer:: Is in charge of most every design of the capital. Of course, also discusses plans and such with me, for the final say.

First/Second Assistant Designer:: Pretty much for when the Lead Designer is away. They are responsible for making sure the designs are flawless, and will work nicely when it's starting to be built.

Head Builder:: Builds things, like every other builder, BUT, Oversees all construction, and makes certain that they are following the instructions given by the Designers (Meaning. This, and the Designers and Assistant builders must ALWAYS be in-touch, for the latest information, so no time is wasted.)

Assistant Builder:: Again, the replacement for Head Builder, for when he/she is away. There is two of these spots.

Builder:: Your average builder. Builds things according to the head/assistant Builder.

Current Roles............................Members in said role
Lead Designer............................None
First Assistant Designer.............None
Second Assistant Designer.........None
Head Builder..............................Marnixxie
Assistant Builder........................None
Builder........................................ShinyShark, Ooglie101, Celebrir
Green = Applied for capital work
Red = Applied for Nether work
Blue = Applied for work on both the Nether and the capital.
Now, as MANY of use know, especially the high council, the government we once had, clearly does not work out. So, as I'm not one for talking, I'll just get to the point::

I need suggestions on what kind of government our family wants to see, as this is the most important part of a clan, this needs to be accepted by a large majority of us. I have an idea on how to work this out, but I first want to see what you all think would work best.
We now (finally) finally have a nether portal! I'm just going to make this quick, so, in short:
We're going to hopefully have a big nether base established near the portal. (In the nether. By the way) Now, it'll probably be a big project, So, if you want to help, please apply on the list in the Capital spoiler. Following the big red text on the top of the post.
COMPLETED EVENTS
None. :C
-------------------------------------------------
USE THIS FORMAT TO APPLY FOR WORK
In-game Name:
Spot you are applying for:
Time zone:
Nether/Capital/Both?:

Cherpah

Reaction score
I'll take Builder along as I get bossed about into doing shenanigans. Otherwise I'll just be sittin' there derping

coolsville

Reaction score
sign me up for builder. just give me some time to build up a small house in gaia.

Edit: FYI, my in-game user is kingsman600
Edit 2: my house has been built.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I've been working on replacing the cobble in the roads in the Lowerclass Area with stone brick. There's already all the plots, it just needs some snazzying up and road fixing. The thing about it, though, is that there are parts where it's 3 wide, which I believe is right, then parts that are 2 wide, and interfere with something else when fixed, so I'll try to figure out how to amend that.

Digitalis

Reaction score
Just be aware:: The final decision on these ranks will be after Monday, when i (hopefully) get enough applicants. ;)

Edit: also, knowing how to sticky this thread would be nice.

Edit2: i forgot to mention this, but this also means you can apply for a spot with only a limited amount of slots. Even if someone else had already requested to be in it!

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much mining you guys are doing, but I wouldn't mind if we set up some sort of Trade agreement between Aeres and Gaia where we will give you money for a certain amount of stone.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I'm not sure how much mining you guys are doing, but I wouldn't mind if we set up some sort of Trade agreement between Aeres and Gaia where we will give you money for a certain amount of stone.
Wait, did you make a mistake and you mean you'll sell us stone, or is it that you need it and want us to sell it to you?
Is it for the Sky Tower?

Jalleo

Reaction score
I will come help out builders when you are making stuff with supplying things when possible and helping build quickly. Dont sign me up as builder I wont be able to commit even that much really.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Anyways how much stone were you thinking? And is this cobblestone, smoothstone or stone brick?
Well as much as you guys could produce in accordance to our budget, which is dependent on how much dirt/money you will charge per stack of cobblestone.

Also, are you guys in need of logs/planks? We hardly use wood around our parts.