Regarding a resignation

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
You were one of the first operators I met and one of the very few I looked up to, both as player/runner and as staff member. I learned so much from you and I really cannot thank you enough for everything. Make sure to say hello every now and then.

You will be missed One, take care.
This pretty much sums mine up to I remember the first day I came it was runrunrun and I saw you and Avant and you two helped me a looong ways and I admired your skill and how good you were its a shame to see you finally resign but at least you aren't leaving :D

AvantGarde

Reaction score
You were an amazing staff member One, as well as being a great guy to chat to and play with. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication over these long months, you will be missed my friend.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
So you're leaving? I believe I remember you as being one of the first ops I saw when I logged in July, mainly for your join and leave messages. It's pretty sad to see ya go. Oh well, life goes on. Best of luck with your future!

AotsFTW

Reaction score
What is this? I'm sure not a resignation from the survivor whose been with the community for 9001 days right? What? It is? WHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:banghead:
I can't believe you are leaving. You were such a nice guy, always glad to help, all around an awesome guy. I'm sure you will have great things ahead of you, so have fun with life, and good luck with whatever you do.

Emues7

Uranus
Reaction score
Wow.
I haven't seen you for a long time, but I remember since I first entered the server.
Tis a shame seeing you leave, I hope you'll visit regularly!
Goodbye.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
nooooooooo........ just noooooooooooo..... :cry:
I don't know what to say right now.. but I'll really miss you OS <3
come visit zombie sometimes :)

Illusionist

The Neighbourhood <3
Reaction score
No. This is unapproovable. Well you were my best friend here you gave me a very warm welcome and you were always in a cheered up mood that was what I liked about you. Remember One you are the best. Farewell <3

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
This is hard. This is extremely, quite, very hard. One, you we're a VetOp when I even joined the community and since then I've always regarding you in the highest sense of authority, and I still will. You're (maybe) staying on the forums, which is good, but if you do drop by on Zombie every now and again, it's gonna be really weird seeing you without a title XD. But anyways, that's just an old friend rambling on. You do what you want, and I hope to see you around again :)

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I've been watching this thread, trying to figure out what to say, but I can't. So:
This is hard. This is extremely, quite, very hard. One, you we're a VetOp when I even joined the community and since then I've always regarding you in the highest sense of authority, and I still will. You're (maybe) staying on the forums, which is good, but if you do drop by on Zombie every now and again, it's gonna be really weird seeing you without a title XD. But anyways, that's just an old friend rambling on. You do what you want, and I hope to see you around again :)
One survivor :(
You were one of my first people I ever met and looked upon on, I remember when you were just a normal player on Zombie...

Farewell, my friend.
My head won't let me believe this...

Goodbye, sweet prince <3

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Well this sucks. You've been here for as long as I can remember, and you've been a friend for most of that time. The server won't be the same without you there, but I wish you luck with whatever you go off to next.