Regarding a resignation

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Hello there, friend!
Yes, it has come to and end, when I slowly start to vanish and belong to 'undead'. My time as an Operator on our beloved zombie server has been quit. All this time, I have met and made some awesome friends who I still do not forget. Unfortunately, I won't make a list of these who I had the best times, instead I sit back and admit truthfully, that you all have done fantastic things for me. Helped me out when I had the dark times! The Zombie server was an awesome server I spent my time on. There were moments I messed up a big time, but I was forgiven. I did some bad things, fortunately I have learned from them. I thank you all for this wonderful time in this community, but this by now is only just a resignation from the Zombie server, I may still be staying with forums, as I've said that it's truly hard to once stay and then leave from here. And please, don't consider this a drama post, it's just how I felt it would be right to write a letter regarding the resignation, from a server I've played a long time in. Thank you for your time to read this,
- One Survivor

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
You were one of the first operators I met and one of the very few I looked up to, both as player/runner and as staff member. I learned so much from you and I really cannot thank you enough for everything. Make sure to say hello every now and then.

You will be missed One, take care.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go OS, You were a good player and OP. And as vat said
You were one of the first operators I met and one of the very few I looked up to, both as player/runner and as staff member. I learned so much from you and I really cannot thank you enough for everything. Make sure to say hello every now and then.

You will be missed One, take care.
You will indeed be missed One. Good luck in life!

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
omg no this can't be happening:cry: but anyway see you around OS you were probably one of the nicest operators on zombie :D i hope you came visit sometime

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
I.. just can describe how I'm feeling right now...you were my first reference for trusted, my first staff friend. I looked up to you and you've just been plain awesome... I'll miss you dear friend, I'll miss you. :cry:

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
I'll never forget our little adventures in the mid-night for me. Especially the one when I fiddled with the maps and you ended up to a 7/10 on bear grylls.

I guess I'll see you around then, OS.

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
OS. <3, I WILL MISS YOU CUDDLEBEAR, you were my first reference, when I first joined, you were the first OP I saw on the zombie server, I always admired you, as I always saw you online. COME FROM TIME TO TIME OR I WILL FIND YOU, take care OS, and good luck in life. <3

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I can't really say 'Bye' as I don't play the Zombie server and you said so yourself that you may stay on the Forums, So I give you my wishes in life instead! :)

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
@One Survivor You were possibly the first op That I made friends with and that I knew well. The server won't be the same without you. I will sincerly miss you mate and good luck in life!

-kraby1 <3
EDIT: AND DAMN. 3 ops resigned this week.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
You've been a stellar member of the community for a great length of time. Not everyone is perfect, not everyone can avoid mistakes and some may stick like a thorn. But you've managed, for the most part, to hold your head high and understand your errors. The fact you admit that you've made mistakes is a sign of strength, not weakness.

I hope you take your lessons learned at Blocktopia, and both good and bad experiences here, into your future, friend. :)

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
I am sorry to see you go ;( You were the first op I met when I came on the zombie server. You were a great op, and great player. Sorry to see you go os ;(

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
When I first met you I thought you were the owner of the server. Y'know "The One" "One_Survivor" so when you gave me a plus one on my application I was like AWWWWWW YEAAAAAA. Anyway. :D You were an awesome player and staff member. I hope we get to play zombie again at some point =D have fun in life.

Reactions: 1 person

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
I still remember when you were an op and got Vetop. I also remember that when I applied for trusted you disliked me because you thought I was a different player that caused some trouble some time before, and then turned out to be my last +1 on my app. It was always fun playing with you and talking when everything was going smoothly on the server. You will be missed.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I can't believe it. You were one of my first friends in the zombie server and we had lots of great memories. I'm going to miss you a lot OS, you will be missed.(I don't care if ethical already said that)

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
OS, where do I start.
You were one of the first operators I met and talked with. We had so many good times on Zombie reffing and running, doing challenges with eachother.
I will miss you, please promise you'll stop by sometime. Until then OS, see you ;-;