Regarding a resignation

ColorWar

Reaction score
D: Sad to see you resign dude, you were one of the first operators I met on lava survival, It was a pleasure staffing with you on lava and TnT , best of luck in whatever you do next, and hope I do see you around :)

D

DeBest12

I havent seen you guys much since I recently join, what I can tell is that you must have been a great player and you deserve your rank. Don't forget to stop by once awhile!

Geremyd

Reaction score
Aw D: I still remember the day I first joined Zombie at around June/July last year and you were one of the first people I met, questioning things I hadn't known about, saying hi here and then. I always looked upon you since then. You were a great Op, it's sad to see you go, you will be missed a lot and take care in the near future!

Degekken

Reaction score
Farewell one, you always was one who surported me in hard times. And you always was a great staff member.

You will be missed.

Mr_Lucky

Reaction score
:( One_Survivor, you were the first Op/VetOp who gave me a reference for my trusted app a year ago, and definately one of the best ops on the server. And you've been here as long as I've been playin' here, so now that yer gone, Zombie won't be the same.
Bye and take care =(

//Mr_Lucky