• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Quiz Eachother!

catgirl12466

Reaction score
I'll wait around to see if anybody else answers for a bit. Gives me some time to figure out a question that isn't some silly retro videogame myth I read about in one or two spots ages ago.

Edit because I didn't want to double post:

Right, well. @Pikmon2

Pikmin started out as a demo for the Gamecube featuring 128 Marios running around. Things fell silent after that, and while I can't say much about the god sim phase, it did eventually re-emerge as Pikmin, with its 100+ individually rendered models.

-Score: 3-

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Pikmon2

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I'll wait around to see if anybody else answers for a bit. Gives me some time to figure out a question that isn't some silly retro videogame myth I read about in one or two spots ages ago.

Edit because I didn't want to double post:

Right, well. @Pikmon2

Pikmin started out as a demo for the Gamecube featuring 128 Marios running around. Things fell silent after that, and while I can't say much about the god sim phase, it did eventually re-emerge as Pikmin, with its 100+ individually rendered models.

-Score: 3-
winner yayy

I'm surprised no one guessed that given my name, haha.

OKAY WHERE'S THE QUIZ

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Sorry, sorry, should not have done that before I went off for the day :S

ALRIGHT, PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T AS RIDICULOUS AS THE LAST ONE.

What videogame has a final boss that has been said to look like a fetus in its last few phases? This ressemblance has been called a coincidence by the game's creator, and as such isn't exactly an official thing, but many people have remarked this and come up with theories regarding it.

-Score: 6 now, I think-

Edit: Whoops that was bad wording on my part, meant for people to name the game, not the final boss.​

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Answer is JTE, or LG_Legacy and TheOne, depending on what you mean.

JTE made the software/mod/whatever and LG_Legacy and TheOne actually turned it into a server, as far as I know.

Score: 3?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Uh...

This real-time strategy game was published in 1999 by Microsoft. It features relics, mongols and a distinct "Wololo" sound in addition to much more. What game am I talking about?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This real-time strategy game was published in 1999 by Microsoft. It features relics, mongols and a distinct "Wololo" sound in addition to much more. What game am I talking about?

The game has two expansion packs, one of which was released in 2000 and one in 2013. It has also been remade, and the remake is (or at least should be, according to my best knowledge) available on Steam.