Post a Random Fact About Yourself

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
1. If I'm not smiling, laughing or grinning the world is probably gonna end.
2. When I cry most of time i'm smiling-- even when nothing is funny and i'm actually upset-- wtf?
3. I'm not a toilet ;_;
4. NEVER give me caffiene or energy drinks or sugar. NEVER. EVER. EVER.
and finally..
5. I hate my face when I'm not wearing glasses.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I am a movie nerrrrrrrd.
Ask me anything about any movie and I will give you an in-depth explanation. I have a library of DVDs. I will give you the how's and why's of that movie. Who produced it, directed it, starred in it-- all that jazz. I love movies to the point where its become an obsession to collect them.
For those who remember VHS, I still have a ton of those.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I eat ice cubes without problems
DAD WHY ARE YOU ON THE FORUMS.

Random fact with and about Kylie!

1. I sleep with this big pink rabbit toy. I can't sleep without it.

2. I LOVE POKEMON HRRRNNNGHGAJGWBJBHAWBGJABKW

3. When I first wore glasses, I didn't wear them for a year and worked with my bad vision.

4. If I spend more then atleast 3-4 hours on skype/talking in the presence of someone in real life, even if it's my best friend, I eventually just want to be left alone for quiet time. I'm an introvert.

5. I leave my PC on all night and rarely shut it down/restart it.

6. I HATE peanut butter. My entire family likes it, though.

7. I read a lot of lore from WoW, and I love it. I also play WoW.

8. I have a Club Penguin account named "Annais07". "Anna-is-7". Imade it 5 years ago.

9. The only drinks I really like are tea, water, strawberry milk, and a sports drink. I didn't like much fizzy drinks as a kid and still don't like them all that much, but I've adapted.

10. III LOOOVE CHIIINEEESE FOOOOD, I LOVE FRIED RICE, I LOVE NOODLES

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
I eat ice cubes without problems
DAD WHY ARE YOU ON THE FORUMS.

Random fact with and about Kylie!

1. I sleep with this big pink rabbit toy. I can't sleep without it.

2. I LOVE POKEMON HRRRNNNGHGAJGWBJBHAWBGJABKW

3. When I first wore glasses, I didn't wear them for a year and worked with my bad vision.

4. If I spend more then atleast 3-4 hours on skype/talking in the presence of someone in real life, even if it's my best friend, I eventually just want to be left alone for quiet time. I'm an introvert.

5. I leave my PC on all night and rarely shut it down/restart it.

6. I HATE peanut butter. My entire family likes it, though.

7. I read a lot of lore from WoW, and I love it. I also play WoW.

8. I have a Club Penguin account named "Annais07". "Anna-is-7". Imade it 5 years ago.

9. The only drinks I really like are tea, water, strawberry milk, and a sports drink. I didn't like much fizzy drinks as a kid and still don't like them all that much, but I've adapted.

10. III LOOOVE CHIIINEEESE FOOOOD, I LOVE FRIED RICE, I LOVE NOODLES
I can relate to the glasses part, I worked half a year on school with bad vision (I'd sit on the front row most of the time) before getting glasses.

Introvert too, though wearing glasses in public gave me some sort of confidence boost :3

NOW A RANDOM FACT FROM SQUID LORD:
I am bolivian, born with spanish, communicate normally with it, yet I like english more. (I hate watching movies or playing games in spanish, they have to be in english or I die)

I also am good at learning languages and I love doing so.

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
My real name is my username (obviously other than the "88") i have a dog names Tessa, and, luckily i have never broken anything, or fractured any bone or anything in my body... (i hope i never do) someone thought i was 8, then 15 and somehow 5...

D

Deleted member 4601

I have never went out of +8 GMT timezone. That's gonna change soon, however :p