Post a Random Fact About Yourself

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I have weak knee tendons and ligaments. Its genetics, my father has weak ones, my mother has weak ones, as does my sister, therefore, i too have em weak.

Meaning, my knee's like to dislocate and it hurts..... like hell. Despite marching with a sousaphone, and being fairly active, most of the time i need to wear knee-braces. Do to the dislocating it may in fact force me to undergo surgery in the future to try and get some of these tendons fixed.

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
I am allergic to just about everything with fur, including cats ;-;
One of my future goals is to exterminate all allergies everywhere and anywhere
"Finally changed my profile pic to my kitty wearing my head set C:" - Your forums profile
"Kitties Will One Day Rule The Universe!!" - Your forums profile
"Meow, from my kitty to your kitty and all the kitties everywhere :p" - Your forums signature
"Incase you didn't know, I <333 Kitties." - Your forums profile
"I'm getting a puppy i a week or so he's a labrador x duchhound :3 His name is Manny, puppy love! <3" - Your forums profile
"My avatar photo was taken whilst my phone was being attacked by my 3 year old kitty" - Your forums profile
"I got bored so what do you do? "I know! I will take pic of my kitty wearing my headset!":p I will change my avatar to the pic I took soon :)" - Your forums profile
"I love kitties so much! I mean who couldn't love adorable balls of fur? Cats FTW!!" - Your forums profile
"Aw she sounds soooo cute! Hope your Internet picks up I rly want to see her!! Omg I <3 kitties to much xD" - Your forums profile
"I <3 Kitties" - Your forums profile
"I never realised how much I adore Nyan Cat.. mewmewmewmewmewmewmewmew! :D" - Your forums profile
If you're allergic to just about everything with fur, why do you own two furry pets and obsess over cats?

Now for something relevant to the thread.

I am not a marine creature.

Mia

Reaction score
I am allergic to just about everything with fur, including cats ;-;
One of my future goals is to exterminate all allergies everywhere and anywhere
"Finally changed my profile pic to my kitty wearing my head set C:" - Your forums profile
"Kitties Will One Day Rule The Universe!!" - Your forums profile
"Meow, from my kitty to your kitty and all the kitties everywhere :p" - Your forums signature
"Incase you didn't know, I <333 Kitties." - Your forums profile
"I'm getting a puppy i a week or so he's a labrador x duchhound :3 His name is Manny, puppy love! <3" - Your forums profile
"My avatar photo was taken whilst my phone was being attacked by my 3 year old kitty" - Your forums profile
"I got bored so what do you do? "I know! I will take pic of my kitty wearing my headset!":p I will change my avatar to the pic I took soon :)" - Your forums profile
"I love kitties so much! I mean who couldn't love adorable balls of fur? Cats FTW!!" - Your forums profile
"Aw she sounds soooo cute! Hope your Internet picks up I rly want to see her!! Omg I <3 kitties to much xD" - Your forums profile
"I <3 Kitties" - Your forums profile
"I never realised how much I adore Nyan Cat.. mewmewmewmewmewmewmewmew! :D" - Your forums profile
If you're allergic to just about everything with fur, why do you own two furry pets and obsess over cats?

Now for something relevant to the thread.

I am not a marine creature.
Well Will let me educate you on my little story,
when I was young I was allergic to cats and furry animals and to this very day I am. Over the years I have become used to sneezing and scratching my eyes when I meet a cat or furry animal. Although I am allergic I've overcome that and still love them even with my little set back. So I hope that answers your question. ;)

Reactions: Zelz

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I have a lot, And I'll probably post more.. But.

A: The cat in my avatar and I -- we're secretly twins.
B: I spend an extra hour on the forums during my Freshman Seminar class.
C: I'm a real buzz-kill when I need to be.

• Informative
Reactions: FrenchSanta12