[POLL] When did you join Blocktopia? In what era you were most active?

In what era of Blocktopia did you join?

• Total voters

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I joined in the second era, if I can remember right it was sometime in May :) (But I was called TBDWFE1 back then, inb4 'What that's you?' xD) I played CZ loads, went inactive and then came back just as Primordia got launched. After that my activeness was sort of like a rollacoaster xD

G

Guest35486

I joined in the second era, if I can remember right it was sometime in May :) (But I was called TBDWFE1 back then, inb4 'What that's you?' xD) I played CZ loads, went inactive and then came back just as Primordia got launched. After that my activeness was sort of like a rollacoaster xD
WHAT THAT'S YOU?
Joined in November of 2011. Most active in classic lava, IRC, and forums from the start of 2012 to July of 2012. Still active in the forums so far. Not very active on TS. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Nice to know ;)

4th era looks promising.
I wonder if no server will die in next 2 years ;)
SMP's have a knack for dying :c

Also, dat 4th era vote...
:(
Elysium won't die, just other servers are more action-packed, dragging away playerbase from it.

Yea, TXboy, decided to #YOLO.
Yea, I love Elysium the way it is, but others seem to think differently. I however do not think the server will die as long as super directs it.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Joined TNT Wars on May 23rd, 2011. Had a blast. Was banned the first day for "flying in the lobby". (It was me lagpillaring.) Played on the other classic servers (I loved you both equally) and went back to being a TNT regular. Got Premium when Primordia was launched and died repeatedly. Lounging around in Wisteria nowadays.

Terre936

Reaction score
2nd era, joined around august 1st or july 31st 2011 on zombies. I don't remember ANYBODY because of me ignoring chat 100% of the time. Introduced to minecraft on the first day, and played a month after release.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Joined TNT Wars on May 23rd, 2011. Had a blast. Was banned the first day for "flying in the lobby". (It was me lagpillaring.) Played on the other classic servers (I loved you both equally) and went back to being a TNT regular. Got Premium when Primordia was launched and died repeatedly. Lounging around in Wisteria nowadays.
LOL A BLAST

• Creative
Reactions: Notme and Hunter

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Arrived as Voraxis on Classic Lava, was a nobody who chilled with a guy called werty80, had a bit of fun with Tiddles and ColorWar too (and others)
Sort of inactivity, was mostly on my other community (I'm only in 2), still on Lava sometimes. Toying with the idea of Zombies and TnT.
I got premium a bit later, and Jivvi returned to plague the premium servers. Ridiculous activity level to present day.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Played Minecraft in the first era, singleplayer classic.
About half way through the second era (I think) I joined blocktopia/met my friends (Kylie, Neon_Penguin, nato_potato, Araidian, etc)
In the third era, when Primordia came out I was still playing in Classic, and had no paid account. I didnt know about premium BT at that time and I just wanted to have a skin with Kylie so I got premium.
After awhile I got premium she introduced me to Primordia. (I stopped playing for awhile because it got unappealing and etc)
In the third era I started playing Primordia with Araidian and Kylie. I had an awesome sandcastle right across from nato_potato's. It was identical :-) I also played lava alot still ^^ until it got unappealing.
The fourth era I'm not playing as much, but I'd say I'm definately still active on the forums. The premium servers dont appeal to me much. :p