[POLL] When did you join Blocktopia? In what era you were most active?

In what era of Blocktopia did you join?

• Total voters

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Umm... First question in thread title meant to be: When did you joined Blocktopia?
(Title fixed, and ed removed from joined to fix grammar - Damer)
EDIT: TY Damer :D
Heres how I see Blocktopia history:

First era - Birth of TheOne to name change. "TheOne Era" Time lasted: 1 year and 4 months.
15th (+- 2weeks :p) July 2009 - 3rd December 2010
Its self-explanatory.

Second era - Name change to launch of Primordia. "Classic Era" Time lasted: 10 months.
3rd December 2010 - 21st October 2011
Classic servers were strong during that period.

Third era - Launch of Primordia to shutdown of Classic. "Transition Era" Time lasted: 1 year and 6 months.
21st October 2011 - 30th April 2013
Classic server began to lose its playerbase share because of various reasons like addicting Premium servers, Mojang actions, hackers and incompatibility with Java 7.

Fourth Era - Shutdown of classic - stuff and things. "Premium Era"
30th April 2013 - ???
Self-explanatory.

So... when you were most active (servers/forums/TS/IRC)? What era was most fun for you? When did you joined?

I always was active.
Second Era was very fun and laid back. Got giftcode during that period.
In Third Era I went multi-server, I played everywhere, as everything was changing in month to month basis. Dat servers launches/meltdowns.
Fourth Era looks exciting. I wonder what new server is coming.
I joined 17th June 2011.

D

Deleted member 4601

Got introduced to Minecraft in the first era, started playing in the second, joined BT in the third, got premium in the fourth. :p

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
Heard of Minecraft around September 2010
Blocktopia era started Late May 2011/Early June 2011
Been quite active since then. I also got premium around May too.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I joined in the 3rd era of Blocktopia on the 13th of September 2012.
Most fun era was the 3rd era :3, mostly because classic TNT, KS, Alka, and Marn, where around, the 4th era has been great as well with me taking a staff position on an awesome server.
I haven't been active anywhere since I joined. Don't go take the time looking at stats to prove otherwise.

radman573

Reaction score
Oh no, I clicked the wrong option for the poll D:

I joined the forums and was playing on Blocktopia during the Second Era but wasn't very active until the
early - middle of the Third Era :D

Also, I am slightly bothered by that "joined" in the title and in some posts, no big deal, but the proper word would be "join" :D

Joined Forums: October 12, 2011
Joined Blocktopia (Server-wise): May 2011

• Sad
Reactions: zezmi

Scrable

Reaction score
First heared of Classic, well. Don't know. I think it was sometime in 2010.
My first time on Blocktopia was in December 2010.
But I got really active since 2011, February I think.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Umm I joined Minecraft in 2010, what month. No one knows... I joined Blocktopia/TNT January 2011. I joined the forums, well no one knows again since the old forums is gone. :(

Edit: I voted for 4th era :]

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
I joined Dec 13th 2011. My favourite era would have been that one, as the fourth era just started and so I don't know what it'll be like. :)

EDIT: I had only discovered Mine craft about a month earlier, I knew what it was for years but I thought it looked ridiculously stupid. Instead of swallowing my pride and trying it out, I stubbornly refused to even watch MC videos. Then one day, myself and my trusty cousin tommyleej were hanging out at his house, and we decided to look at it. And then yeah, the rest is kind of obvious.

Reactions: Notme

Faliara

Reaction score
Around the second era, I was introduced to Minecraft, but didn't quite play it because the laptop I was using didn't allow me to use Multiplayer and Singleplayer was boring, so I thought that Multiplayer was just as boring.

At the third era, I was randomly watching Minecraft videos until I saw a certain video of someone recording on... Guess what?... Blocktopia Classic Lava Survival. I decided to try it out using my older brother's laptop, and instead of a one-time visit, I became a regular. There was this one time when it made it look like Classic had been shut down, and I threw a tantrum. But it turns out, it was just hidden (MOJANG WHY).

Then it got shut down, and LizzzyxD (Or Liza the the Lizard) bought me Minecraft so I can keep playing Blocktopia.

Thank you for reading through that.

Reactions: LizzzyxD

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I was vey very active but then I had what I like to call a "Activity Landslide" and I was ver very inactive....But I'm back now and still ver active. The 3rd Era was probably the best Era for me personally but.....the 4th Era is still to come so I mean who knows right!!?!? I joined on the 21 of Janurary 2012.... I know I'm a n00b I'm only a year old.