[POLL] When did you join Blocktopia? In what era you were most active?

In what era of Blocktopia did you join?

• Total voters

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

(isn't forum change more important than Primordia)
Well, it disrupted classic playerbase forever along with later events.
(lol I could join Lava always, when I wanted after it, and before it was impossible to do so in evenings).
Also premium servers appeared waay more often after Prim shutdown.
Last forum change... well we lost data and this one is nicer, but launch of oversized server had greater impact for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------Merged-----------------------------------------------------------

Still nobody here, who joined Blocktopia after Classic shutdown? o.o

Summer10

Reaction score
Very first time I joined was in December 2010 but I was a serious nooble so let's not talk about that :). I came back in mid April, 2011, played for 4 months and eventually ranked up to OP on August 26th, and played until around March 2012-Mid June. The game just stopped being fun for me so I just slowly stopped playing (Although a bit subconciously). I would say I played the most actively from June 2011 to December 2011. I was there for a bit of primordia, but not the entire time.
Edit: Also started playing same day as Chillingworth

Reactions: Chillingworth
F

Fjm12

3rd era person right here. Well, I was here 2nd era, but I didn't go on Blocktopia very often. I had a really long absence from here until 3rd era when I was a constant player.

SirCiphered

Reaction score
I love my story for this.

Ok, so, if you ever ask KingSam, I was the fool who dared to question his sexiness. This was likely my first time on TNT, when they kept doing a Lego castle map covered in snow for the holidays. If I assume correctly, I purchased Minecraft the very night before beta and had been active on Blocktopia servers for I think a month before, which puts me at November 2010. Aka, I was 13. It's been three years, and I've acted oddly through all of them, from hoping to one day achieve a staff position to taking multi-month hiatuses concerning grievances which I refuse to detail.

I wonder if KingSam can pull up chatlogs of that incident.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
*looks at last post date* uh oh... its 2.5 months since last post.
A lots of stuff has happened since then - temporary shutdown of TNT, release of new SMP, Baker getting promoted to Admin and much more...

So... how many fourth era players we have? Come here and vote!
Fourth era is since Classic got shutdown.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I joined TheOne's during the TheOne Era.

I was actually the most active in the TheOne Era, server wise. I've always been quite active forum wise.

I felt the most fun era for me was TheOne Era. Life was simple in the early forms of Classic Zombie, and reffing as an Operator at that time didn't require much. Nowadays, being staff requires much more attention.

Reactions: Notme

Pizzamoves

Reaction score
1st era, yo. Started for the build, then moved to smp for phantom (remember him?) and left at the launch of primdoria. I came into the servers around late 2009-ish

• Informative
Reactions: Notme

Nemba

Reaction score
From Day 1 to around the end of the first era. My labs are being recovered from that era. (Anyone who played with me back then knows what I mean)

william8

Reaction score
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
started playing blocktopia in the Third era, whenever i had the account William8. (Some of you [SOME] of you, may know me from that account) Hence the forumname, william8.
Fast foward to the Fourth era, I joined premium somewhere in late late 2012 to early 2013 under the account name alex1998 (an old friend of mine gave me the account)
There's my history in a bulletshell