Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

Pokemon365

Reaction score
If I still had my DS, I would probably remember but um from the classics,

Dragonair..?
The red evolved magikarp
The highest evolved charizard

I also enjoyed the dungeon ones with the dungeons of dredmor genre, those were my favorite, to be honest.. I always tried to rig the damn quiz at the beginning of all of them though >.<, Ranger games were less fun than the others, just seems like an over extension and unneeded

I loved the classic blue/red and to a lesser extent Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire, I did own the next generations but stopped after the Black/White..

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY CATCH THEM ALL WHEN THEY KEEP ADDING MORE!?! - Some person on Blocktopia
Congratulations! You caught all 151 pokemon! Boy do we have a surprise for you!

Amorix

Reaction score
Guys, I started a new game on Soul Silver. I'm training a Pidgey and a Totodile.
I found a Kakuna and tried to start training it.
I quickly realized it would learn nothing until it evolved.
Should I add him to my team?

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS.
I'm gonna throw up my Pokemon stuff all over this.
My favorite Pokemon are Espeon, Leafeon, and Dragonair.
I've played through Diamond and Pearl 4 times.
The oldest Pokemon game I own is either Ruby/Sapphire or Fire Red (Whichever came first)
The first Pokemon game (and game in general) I ever played was Pokemon Emerald.
The only one I own that I can't beat is HeartGold/SoulSilver.
I love the Mysteries Dungeons, they get boring a bit, and it's hard to replay them, but god fucking damn <3
Diamond/Pearl and Mystery Dungeon was my favorite.
Black and White hasn't clicked with me yet.

• Agree
Reactions: Summer10

Summer10

Reaction score
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS.
I'm gonna throw up my Pokemon stuff all over this.
My favorite Pokemon are Espeon, Leafeon, and Dragonair.
I've played through Diamond and Pearl 4 times.
The oldest Pokemon game I own is either Ruby/Sapphire or Fire Red (Whichever came first)
The first Pokemon game (and game in general) I ever played was Pokemon Emerald.
The only one I own that I can't beat is HeartGold/SoulSilver.
I love the Mysteries Dungeons, they get boring a bit, and it's hard to replay them, but god fucking damn <3
Diamond/Pearl and Mystery Dungeon was my favorite.
Black and White hasn't clicked with me yet.
this pretty much sums me up aswell <3

Pokemon365

Reaction score
I used to play the trading card game and compete in tourneys. (I actually won 3 local ones) But then cards would go "outdated" and we cant use them. I don't have the money to keep on buying them so i gave up on it
Edit: And roxa keep the beedrill untill your pokemon reach level 25 then get a new pokemon. Its good until around that point

• Informative
Reactions: Amorix

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
When I get Emerald, I plan on using this team:
Sceptile
Armaldo
Metagross (Beldum traded from other game)
Salamence
Gardevoir
Free Space
For the free space, which pokemon that would evolve late and still fit into my team? I'll tell ya if the suggestion doesn't work. Need to be a pokemon that can only be gotten by evolving another one, and fully evolved after level 35, besides Slaking, Cradily, Aggron and Walrein. I was thinking a possible Snorunt, maybe?

Pokemon365

Reaction score
When I get Emerald, I plan on using this team:
Sceptile
Armaldo
Metagross (Beldum traded from other game)
Salamence
Gardevoir
Free Space
For the free space, which pokemon that would evolve late and still fit into my team? I'll tell ya if the suggestion doesn't work. Need to be a pokemon that can only be gotten by evolving another one, and fully evolved after level 35, besides Slaking, Cradily, Aggron and Walrein. I was thinking a possible Snorunt, maybe?
I say you could get exploud. If you don't like him then get wailord

Pokemon365

Reaction score
HP:
Attack:
Special Attack:
Defense:
Special Defense:
Speed:

You have 450 points to distribute them. What would you do?
No stats can be less than 40!

This is mine:
Hp: 100
Attack: 40
Special Attack: 100
Defense: 80
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 50

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
HP: 90
Attack: 135
Special Attack: 40
Defense: 125
Special Defense: 40
Speed: 65
Very good in the physical category, but can't really hold up it's own with special attackers. Typing is fighting/ground. Best move for it would be Trick Room, as you can see why.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
The best Poke I've ever had is Volcarona (aka team sweeper).

Most badass Pokes ever? I'd say Tyranitar and Mewtwo.

Best story? I'd have to say probably Gen 4 (yes, haters gonna hate). Yes, I like it because of Cyrus' (was that his name? I can't remember it) badassery. Team Galactic are pretty boss. Gen 5 is pretty bad in my opinion, N goes on about how he wants to be a hero and how he wants to save Pokemon, not really an evil team leader at all...

Finally, remember that this is my opinion, not fact, and it could well be bad :p

Pokemon365

Reaction score
I think that generation 5 had a pretty good story.
But in my opinion out of all the pokemon games i think the mystery dungeon ones have the best story. But out of only the generation games i say that generation 4 had the best like what mario said. The only problem is that it didn't have much live characters. That is the thing. The characters have no personality. But, this changed. Generation 5 had the best characters by FAR with the whole story about N and Ghetsis. (I would rant on about the awesome backstory of them but i dont want to spoil the game, and i have to leave soon so i dont have time for a spoiler

Reactions: Jayfeather

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Okay, so my friend and I made a new type of nuzlocke challenge called the apocalypse nuzlocke.
So basically, you are allowed to hack in any basic or first evolved pokemon into the game at level 5, and no legendaries or final evolutions allowed. You may also hack in 2 HM slaves with TMs that it would learn then or later in the game. This pokemon is the only pokemon you are allowed to use, and if it dies once, it's GAME OVER. It's kinda like a solo run nuzlocke. Also, the HM slaves cannot be death fodders. Some ideal pokemon for this would be beldum (which I will be using) or slakoth, as their final evolutions are ridiculously powerful. Thoughts and possible adjustments to increase/decrease difficulty?

Amorix

Reaction score
Okay, so my friend and I made a new type of nuzlocke challenge called the apocalypse nuzlocke.
So basically, you are allowed to hack in any basic or first evolved pokemon into the game at level 5, and no legendaries or final evolutions allowed. You may also hack in 2 HM slaves with TMs that it would learn then or later in the game. This pokemon is the only pokemon you are allowed to use, and if it dies once, it's GAME OVER. It's kinda like a solo run nuzlocke. Also, the HM slaves cannot be death fodders. Some ideal pokemon for this would be beldum (which I will be using) or slakoth, as their final evolutions are ridiculously powerful. Thoughts and possible adjustments to increase/decrease difficulty?
Sunkern challenge, pwease? :D

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have to agree with you there, unova had the best story, (out of the normal games) but the best story of all HAS to be in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time and darkness. I cried at one point
Agreed there, Mystery Dungeon's story make Unova's look like total blandness.
I played Darkness, what's the difference between darkenss and Time?

My player was a Totodile =D and my partner was a Charmander.
And Guildmaster Wigglytuff OWNS anyone else!!!

• Old
Reactions: Notme

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
Time for Pokemon Black 2 and White 2!!!! Imported both copys and they have shipped! Now time to wait for it to arrive. Had to buy a japanese ds lite to play it since its region locked :/