[Place Heartfelt Title about Departure Here]

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
Well, I didn't really plan on writing this and I'm short on time, so I apologize if the writing seems sloppy.

Once upon a time, a smol ten year old was told about a magnificent game with the name of Minecraft. Joining with the name of nyancat167 in 2011, she began her journey to find a multiplayer Minecraft server that made her feel like she belonged. Finally, she found Blocktopia Lava Classic, with a gameplay like no other. Intrigued, she stayed and soon fell in love with the server and it's many residents. She soon made a forums account and brought Premium, where she found even more friends to play alongside with!

Three/nearly four years later, here I am. Now 14 (still smol) and with a whole new level of common sense and maturity, nyancat167 (now dubbed DaniGrenade) is complete with her adventure.

I am now graduating this year to high school, where tales of homework and exams are said to be as unforgiving as ever. I have been much more active in real life, and I have not found the time to log on to play some more rounds of RoF with old pals. I've also come upon encountering problems with my coming out to my family and friends, and that is another adventure in itself. Basically, there's many new changes and things going on, concluding that I am saying farewell to Blocktopia/EscapeRestart. As much as I love ER, I am no longer interested to play online as much as I were before. I may check up every now and then on the forums, but I don't think that I will return to gaming. I would like to say goodbye and thank you to this community for giving me so many happy memories that I will never forget. Good luck to all of you!

With love from far, far away,
DaniGrenade (nyancat167)

Tails506

Reaction score
Awh, goodbye, Dani! Although I didn't talk to you too often, I enjoyed the times I did. You were always nice to talk to, and I'm sad to see you go :c

Good luck with whatever it is you're doing in life. I'm sure everything will work out for the best. I hope to see you around!

I'm horrible with this kind of stuff I'm sorry ;-;

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Nyan, it was always a blast playing Army of Darkness and RoF with you. You were such a bright individual on the servers, and that is something we'll never forget here. Hopefully you pop in on Steam once and a while, so we can chat there (or PM me some other way of contact?) It'd suck losing contact with someone who made me smile everytime they came on a server.

Tata for now.