Numberless username club!

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Why is everyone obsessed with creating these 'exclusivity' threads where people can do fuck-all because they meet a trivial and ridiculous requirement which everyone who doesn't meet that requirement will break nonetheless effectively breaking your little club here.

Also,
Master-m -> Fiestaguy -> Fiestasheep -> Odashel/Light
I'm VIP deal w/ it.

• Haha
Reactions: Cstar

Pokemon365

Reaction score
TheDestroyer5 (from like when i was 11) --> Pokemon365 (from about when I was 12 or 13) --> Slowly changing accounts to Vylegrove right now (16)

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Why is everyone obsessed with creating these 'exclusivity' threads where people can do fuck-all because they meet a trivial and ridiculous requirement which everyone who doesn't meet that requirement will break nonetheless effectively breaking your little club here.

Also,
I'm VIP deal w/ it.
this is reverse numberism :bigtears:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Also,
I'm VIP deal w/ it.
Being "special" in some way has been definitely absolutely completely totally cool and awesome for pretty much no particular reason longer than I can remember.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I changed from Cat.co to Catcocomics because when I got my Minecraft account, 'Cat.co' wasn't considered a valid name.
Also, I got a bit carried away with life-story-crap, so I spoilered it.
Any other previous names couldn't have had numbers because they were on Club Penguin (where I was YoshiLink) and Toon Town (doesn't matter at this point because all numbers got filtered out of names and the chat to begin with, even when spelled out).
I also played Spore for a good while, but I've never had my own account to myself there, and before I had my own Minecraft account, I had to play on an account my dad made for my sister and I; Younggeezer999 (holy crap, what a bad name!). My sister got stuck with that account when I got myself a Gmail and made my own Mineraft account (I got tired of my skin switching from Link or Sonic to some random vocaloid while I was playing). I think my sister still occasionally plays from time to time, though only recently, now that she's been able to change her account name to... I honestly forget what it is, but it involves 'giraffe'.