Numberless username club!

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Hello all, and welcome to the club. If you would like to join, its simple. All you need is your username to not have numbers in it, and you're in!
Rules: Have fun, and be fun!
I also would like to choose one person to be the co-host of this club. One person who hasn't had numbers in their name ever. (I did have numbers at first, but that doesn't matter)

Ranks:
Guest (low rank): Had changed your name at least once to not have any numbers in it. But your name used to have numbers.
Super guest (host is considered this rank, but is still the host): Have changed your name twice to not have any numbers in it. But your name used to have numbers.
VIP - Never have ever had any numbers in your name from the very start.

Note: this is all unofficial and just for fun. Inspiration taken from Defiant_Blob

Last edited:

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
A no-numbers club where previous members of the numbers club can join? Pfft this club is an insult to the real No-Numbers club.
There was an original one?
... If not..
Brilliant, let me through, I'm VIP! I've never changed my name anyway :p
I've changed my name twice
No numbers

can i join?
Come on in! I'd love to have you here!
You both are VIPs!
SirComputer, I choose you as a co-host. You can help with keeping this place tidy and fun!
But if you aren't already good at it, I need someone to also help with posting fun images like the one Partridge did. (I am unbelievably bad at finding them)