Not-quite-generic goodbye

Skittz

Reaction score
Well, I suppose this was bound to happen... I didn't think you'd actually do it though :/ There's just a few things (hah) that I need to say, and I've already said all this before to you yet you won't believe me... Maybe someday you will >.<

I cannot express how thankful I am for having you as a friend. You have always been there for me, you've always been a shoulder for me to cry on when I needed it. You were there when I was lonely, or when I simply needed a friend. You helped me through a very bad emotional time for me, and you spent time out of your day to comfort me and make me feel better. You were there when others weren't. You helped me make it, and I cannot thank you enough for that. I looked up to you, and I always will. Thank you for being just a really great friend and being there for me. I hope you have a fantastic time in or out of Blocktopia, and that you find happiness in what you do. I wish you the best. I'd say so much more but I don't want to make this post too large .-.

I suppose I'll post this...

We'll all miss you very much, despite what you say. Goodbye Dartho.

Reactions: DarthLego5679

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Good to see you're not leaving our community completely. You were an awesome Op (no matter what you say :p) and a really skilled player. Hope to see you around ;)

And that time when we fought over our forum titles

• Love

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
* Sparkly has been waiting it out.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you everyone, for proving my point.
Dear DarthLego5679,
(P.S. You better read all of it.)
"Expected but preferred". I really don't even know where to start. I've been having major mood swings of "I'm glad he was able to make a decision right for him". To "WHY DARTH, WHY ;-;". Back to "I hope this does well for him." To "COME BACK PLEAAAAASE. ;-;". I've decided to respond in my calmer state. It makes me happy to hear you are not completely leaving, as when I asked before if you'd leave competely after resigning, you said yes. I am also happy you decided to do what's right for you for once and I hope that in this period of time, you be a responsible person becauseifIeverfindoutsomethinglikebeforehappensagainyouwillbeinbigtroublemister and take good care of yourself becausethistimeyoudon'thaveuspesteringyoutogotosleep so we won't have to worry as much about you. And to quote a DarthLego5679, before you say "you won't miss me", LOLOLOL YOU DID NOT READ THESE COMMENTS THEN. I told you that you are more well known and appreciated then you thought. People pointed out things I would've all on their own. You gave me advice, here's mine to you. Start appreciating your own worth. You really are an interesting person and I do believe I have all rights in saying so since I have learned a lot about you the past 9 months. That's right. 9 months. And a lot has happened, really. As you already know, you're part of the reason I signed up for Trusted. Your part of the reason I am VetOp so credits to you as well. But even before that. What, back in September. MiniSunken. You VS me, since no one else was on. I didn't want to play against you since you were pretty pro with rockets and you totally owned me. Do not lie about that. ;p It was fun though. And that joke continued for some bit. I remember being on NewPirates and asking you to play so I could kill-- er, I mean see you. Heh. Then the time on the original Guardian. With 2 spawn cannons and you were such a handy Trusted dealing with it. And it's funny, I remember being nervous to PM you because I wasn't sure if I'd be bothering you. Maybe at the time I would've been but I went from that to PMing you trullspeek. bcuz u lrnd so wel i r so prud of u u r fast lrnr n u gawt so muh betur @ et den me ur so bad ur gud! ps get ifon den u txt n cal me ok 4 free. (Yes, I saw the PM. I will not do it until you say it's okay. Although I was so close to doing it today before I saw that. No more troll texts for now then. ): ) Anyway, I wanted to help you from the start because even then I knew you were something different. And then after getting Trusted is when the fun started happening. IRC. Queries. I am not even sure how I racked up the nerve to do that since at first, I messaged you all the time. :p BUT I will never forget the first time meeting Tired Darth. It was like, the first night I talked to you on IRC. * Sparkly kept logs: SCRATCH THAT, I HATE LIFE. IT'S ON MY OTHER COMPUTER. Tired Darth whipped out that beautiful french accent with the 'ze's and the 'Mademoiselles'-- I AM QUITE ANGRY I DO NOT HAVE THIS ON ME. And it made me laugh. Funny, at those times you went to bed around 10-11 until that pesky Sparkly kept you up. A few Darths arose from that. Tired Darth, Troll Darth, Normal Darth, Nice Darth, I think was also in there. There was a big list at first. Which is what triggered kloud to start asking me for one. But then Tired Darth got locked in the closet and started beating up Normal Darth and they got into fights and got abusive, then I had to marry him and all that. Geesh, such drama. (If you leave, am I still married to him? trololol) But they all were a pleasure. So YADA, YADA (since I am now rambling) I shot for Op, because of you. I tried to be my best at VetOp, with thanks from you. I described this situation as "a best friend moving away and you never get to see them again". And it was rather sudden, since last night you said "I'm fine". I TOLD you I will never believe you when you say that now but I hope to hear that again in 8 weeks. To be honest, I do not even know where it says 8 weeks but everyone else is saying it SO I'LL HOLD YOU TO IT. Technically counting 8 weeks from the 1st of June is July 26th. o.o But you know me and counting. lol I pulled out a calendar but I counted 8 weeks 4 times. I DON'T KNOW. hoa 2 cont? Anyways I suppose my point is lots of good times together. Some bad, yes, but for me, mostly good. How many weeks did we spend discussing the hunger games situation? xD Same conclusion each time, yet we kept doing it. And yes, you're bigger. 3: But I still wouldn't let you do it. Then all my questions. I learned a lot about you then too. You didn't seem to care and few months, maybe two, you told me "I semi-trust you" and I was like "SWEET" because I felt like that's not something everyone got from you. And then even more few months later, you told me you fully Trusted me and even allowed me to talk with your brother about you for hours. xD Surely you must've known he was a troll. ;3 I learned a lot from him too, which was cool. He told me all the things Humble Darth couldn't or wouldn't say. Also proved to me that you are a handsome man with a lovely voice. :) /no troll And you still need to get back to me on the deal we made few days ago. On track: Thank you. Thank you for your helping me, BEING MY TEACHER and being all around just lovely. I would have posted Gold, had you not. Because you are gold, DarthLego5679. (<insert real name here> ;o) You did great as operator and you will do great in the future. Good luck. I know you can do it. :)
P.S.S. I had Gold on repeat while typing this
P.S.S.S. That first PS was a joke, I would not be offended if you did not read the whole thing. lol I did not even get to type all I wanted too.
P.S.S.S. If you ever have free time, I'll be hanging out that other channel we used to talk, if you get what I mean. I'll be there if you ever want to talk or can. Don't be a stranger now.
P.S.S.S. This was just as long as my Trusted application. :) I hope you find my rambles interesting as well.
P.S.S.S.S. We were mourning our loss in the TNT channel. So yeah, we can say we will miss you.
P.S.S.S.S.S. WHY IS THERE SO MANY THINGS TO SAY TO YOU? I owe you more then you could owe me, so don't say it.
P.S.S.S.S.S.S. My -final- edit. My goal from last night still stands. It is just on break currently but when you return, it will be on resume.

-Edit: Oh, lol, how could I forget the "my Darth" joke. That one also last long. Going to stop editing with inside jokes now, since there's a few I could mention and I think you get the point. But yes, I WILL MISS YOU. And nothing you say will change my mind.-
Love,
SparklyMuffinz

Jedi6349

Reaction score
DARTH, Y U NO PUT ME IN FRIGGIN MEMORIAL?!

We'll miss ya bro, I remember the early days when I would
yell SHUT UP DAMMIT at a pistol question newbie and you'd steer me down the path of maturity, to our heyday where we would happily blow each pther to bits with numerous weapons of mass destruction. Srsly, if I was a single girl, I'd ask to marry you to keep you with me. But I am a 11 turning 12 in 2 weeks year old heterosexual guy with a girlfriend, so.... Yeah. We'll miss you, and if I ever become trusted, it's all thanks to you, Spark, Granta, asae and a shitload of other names that I can't be stuffed to say them all. Bye... May the force of lego and TNT be with you always ;-; /Jedi6349 hands Darthlego5678 his lightsaber

G

Guest35486

No. Don't. But... but... why you resign? D:
It was fun chatting with you, on IRC, on the forums, posts, whatever.
Anyways, since you might be more inactive, I might as well give you a gift.
*Claire1018 gives Darthlego5678 a redstone torch.*
Have fun exploding- Ahem, I mean... see ya later, bud. Hope to see you soon again.
*Claire1018 waves. *

• Optimistic
Reaction score
zaheck is this? YOU RESIGNING? WHY WHY WHY? ;_;

To tell you the truth. You were one of my BEST friends on TNT. I remember way back then when we both got trusted, well yeah that was the FIRST time we met each other if i can remember. You say that you have not done anything special here. well apparently not. You were the guy i knew who likes to "help out" and call himself a "noob". You are always there when players are in need of help. Always helpful, Always Active, etc. But, I am still glad that you are not leaving the community completely. Because without you where is that "noob op" where is that sith lord who likes to call me "GNAGSTA." etc. etc.

Anyways, i hope you would come back soon. Best in luck. You will be greatly missed darth or should i say "darthy" :p. See ya sometime then eh? ;)

~I'll miss those moments where you always mess up my name. :'(

• Optimistic

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go Darth you taught me so much you could fill a textbook with it. You helped me a lot along the way with being Op and Trusted and I can't thank you enough for that. I admired how you handled situations even if you annoyed me like you were an older brother :p. And dont say you are replaceable since everyone is unique which is what makes us human and so great.

• Optimistic
P

poas

well, goodbye darth. you were my one true friend i could always rely on (aside from sparks) again, goodbye. (dives back out of the loop)

• Optimistic

AvantGarde

Reaction score
As replaceable as you think you are, you aren't. I've seen countless people come and go, but I've always truly enjoyed your company on ts or on any of the servers. I will sincerely miss you around Darth.

• Love

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I normally wouldn't be back here at this point in time, but something I heard worried me. Apparently some people are considering resigning because I have resigned and temporarily left. My advice is to not resign just because of this. If you have to resign, best of luck. But don't leave over this, as it is temporary.
So, that is all. *vanishes away again*

RMcraft

Reaction score
Darth :( I just found this thread now.. and read the whole thing! You are one of the greatest ops out there.. And.. Your skin is cute ;).. Oh yah thanks for reminding everyone how dumb I was back in August :p haha, gave me a laughh.. see ya darthy and thanks for the encouragement!

• Optimistic