Nitasu987's AdvBuilder Application

nitasu987

Reaction score
Okay, this application has been un-decided long enough I believe! Unfortunately, I will be giving you a 0 after taking careful consideration on your builds. I realise that you have come a very long way since you started and your builds have quantified in brilliance, however as SalientGorilla said I do not feel they are as good as they could be.

Some of your builds, such as "nitahouse" for example are very under-developed and lack detail, and unfortunately are not Adv Builder quality. On a good note, you are heading in the right way with your builds "Mirkholm" and "Vindrel".. from those builds you should really dedicate yourself to re-structuring certain aspects on the way you build in quality, and if the quality is right, then quantity! If you do this then I am sure your builds will be of standard and you will definitely become an adv builder :)

Awesome :D I totally see what you said about nitahouse, I tried a lot to really go for the interior detail with the doorway thingies :D

Hopefully the +1's I've gotten are enough to get me through, if not, thanks so much to everyone for your support and feedback, and expect another application soon!

Reactions: Friendy

nitasu987

Reaction score
Prizyms you said you were sorta leaning to a +1 a bit, think you'd be able to give me that?

I really don't think it appropriate to beg for +1s.

I'm not begging, Just inquiring about something said earlier. Don't take me as a desperate whelp, please. I've taken criticism, especially yours, quite well, so please, give me a chance.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Rank application up for nearly two months and still no decision, phenomenal.

I'm either that loved or that unimportant that everyone wants to take a long time to decide!

I guess a final statement of sorts:

If you've given me a 0, please think it through again, if you will. I don't want to sound like I'm begging (Which I'm NOT), but really. I want to get a lot better from here, so if you could really instead of saying, your builds aren't up to the standards, say why! I really hope you appreciate the level of detail and originality I've strived for and I really want to be Adv because I really feel like I'm up there with all of you guys. I mean, look at my lighthouse from Mirkholm and tell me that's not good enough. My Airships (Especially the Windranger). Vindrel's Barracks was a pain in the butt to do, and that's really detailed (It's hard to tell, but take it from me) and all that windmill is crazy detailed especially with the wood slabs and the cobblestone walls and everything.

Thank you all for your support, and I hope that if I don't get it this time, third time's the charm!

-Nita :D