Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bitChap

Reaction score
Author:
8bitChap

Size: I don't know because the coordinates will change won't they?
Map boundary: ^ See size ^
Kits:

Survivors:
Hell-bound Spirit- Potion effects: Swiftness/600 seconds) Wood-Sword (knockback 2), 5 bread. (Dark-grey leather chestplate, chain leggings)
Spirit- Power 1 Bow (Renamed to “Cursed Bow), 5 arrows, Wood Sword.
Trapped-Soul- Stone sword, 5 bread, potion of regeneration: 45 seconds, (chain chestplate, chain helmet)

Hunters:
(The Leader kit is horror)
Horror- bow, 20 arrows, 4 bread, 2 potions of healing I, 2 splash potions of harming. (Chain chestplate, chain boots, chain leggings, red leather helmet)
Corrupt-Soul- Stone sword (named Scythe, enchants: knockback 1), 5 bread (Black leather chestplate, chain leggings, black leather boots, chain helmet)
Shadow- Potion effects: Invisibility 600seconds, Swiftness 600seconds) wood sword, punch 1 bow (named "Bow of Shadows”), 4 bread, 20 arrows (Armour: None)
Puppet-Master- 3 Spider eggs, 5 skeleton eggs, 3 silverfish eggs, wood sword, 4 bread. (Chain leggings, Chain boots, dyed cyan chestplate, and a dyed cyan helmet)

Random or choose kits?: Random

Screenshots:http://imgur.com/a/zsFYd (If you would like to see the build for yourself /warp 8bitHell in the skylands!

Notes: All classes should have jumpboost 3 on them. I'm confused with the coordinates.
Won't they all get changed once you paste them over? I just marked wherever you wanted
coordinates with a colour of wool. Sorry! Also the map boundary is where you fit all the map
on and then the surrounding area is void. ~8bit

Download Link: Map can be found in the schematics under 8bit'sHell

Input File :
MapName: Nightmare
Author: 8bitChap
BuildTime: 180
GameTime: 600
WorldTime: 14000
SpawnProtectTime: ?
WorldWeather: 0
Team0:
SpawnType: 0
SpawnLocation:
==: Vector
I marked it with a red block (Please remove when set)
ChooseKit: false
OneKitPerRound: false
KitResetTime: 120
BoxChance: 0
Team1:
SpawnType: 0
SpawnLocation:
Same as hunter (See redblock)
ChooseKit: false
Centre:
See the green block (please remove after)
WorldSize: ?
SkyLimit: 256
ResetInventory: true
CanUseLocate: true
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll: false
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll: true
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll: false
HunterRestrictedBreakAll: false
MysteryBoxChance: 0
SurvivorRestrictedBreak:
SurvivorRestrictedPlace:
SurvivorRestrictedBreakEx:
HunterRestrictedPlace:
HunterRestrictedBreak:
Kit: See kit list above. Sorry I didn't have a go at coding it.

Guinessis

Reaction score
Unfortunately potion effects are only on a per-team basis, they cannot be assigned to kits.

Unless that has changed recently (hint hint).

Besides that, the build looks amazing, the chests contain enchanted (gasp) NAMED (gasp!) items, the theme is original, and you've put to good use all of the shiny fancy features that AoD has available so I approve.

Reactions: 8bitChap

8bitChap

Reaction score
Unfortunately potion effects are only on a per-team basis, they cannot be assigned to kits.

Unless that has changed recently (hint hint).

Besides that, the build looks amazing, the chests contain enchanted (gasp) NAMED (gasp!) items, the theme is original, and you've put to good use all of the shiny fancy features that AoD has available so I approve.

Oh, I was actually trying to find your cubism config file but I couldn't so I didn't know how it is was applied. So it could be for hunters and survivors?

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
It's a very nice looking map. My only worry is the size of the map really. I did notice a few chest's with no item's in them? I'm not use if you did this on purpose or maybe someone toke it out x). Kit's look iffy, I'm not to sure if the kits and chests balance each other out but we can wait and see. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.