[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i mean you could listen to moog, but he doesnt want whats best for 3p, he wants whats best for town.

i can promise you that ill do everything i can to make sure both 3p win, if you follow comp and I. i also fear your chances of winning siding with town are much slimmer than moog wants you to believe.

Reactions: Boooo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean you could listen to moog, but he doesnt want whats best for 3p, he wants whats best for town.

i can promise you that ill do everything i can to make sure both 3p win, if you follow comp and I. i also fear your chances of winning siding with town are much slimmer than moog wants you to believe.
what
ive literally given the plans
how are they much slimmer
the plan is literally right there
dont give into this literal nonsense statement mis and boo!

Boooo

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
lol dont listen to moog, join maf it'll be fun.

Okay let me be honest. Mis will win tonight if mis visits comp, but boo we need you a bit longer.That being said, if you dont trust us, feel free to cross us at any point, we cant win without you, like 0 chance. If you play with us you'll win tomorow or the day after, but if we win you win, it cant go any other way.

I got a perfect plan, but i cant reveal everything today, since that would ruin it.
This idea just seems promising to me

hipmeow send the doll to mis (since Boooo hk literally said he cant block immediately) and hope that it just evaporates when mis leaves the game tonight to screw over boo <3
Okay rude, I literally said I'd work with you if I could win but if you're going to be an asshole I will help mafia to spite you
Honestly I am more inclined to vote with town because I've been playing with them the whole game I just don't understand your plan and or think it will work, can you explain it again Mooglie

HKCaper and what exactly do you need me to do?

Also Tim hasn't replied to my questions here and I haven't had time to ask him in my private, I will now

Boooo

Reaction score
From my understanding Jace, the vig, said he couldn't kill hip, so how is that going to work? Also, won't mafia just roleblock vig to make me work with them?

Jacethegray

Reaction score
Bahhh for I am the artist! I know you all didn't see it coming but I shall paint you all into my mural! *splatter splatter plot plot paint hits the canvas*

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #2

Comp - 4 (Mooglie, hipmeow, Jacethegray, Ltin, Jacethegray) [L-1]
No-Lynch - 3 (HKCaper, Boooo, Comp) [NL-1]

With 8 players alive it will take 5 votes to lynch and 4 votes to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Friday 10/18, 4:00 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
This idea just seems promising to me
i cant tell if youre mocking hk or not since THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO PLAN
Okay rude, I literally said I'd work with you if I could win but if you're going to be an asshole I will help mafia to spite you
what was rude was you instantly voting no-lynch which is quite literally the most anti-town thing you could do right now
Honestly I am more inclined to vote with town because I've been playing with them the whole game
blessing you
I just don't understand your plan and or think it will work, can you explain it again @Mooglie
so comp is the roleblocker (despite hk fake claiming that he was since the mafia literally just want to win themselves)
the question is whether hk was made up a fakeclaim about the roleblocker (saying that its a delayed block so ltin is blocked tonight) or the roleblocker is just a vanilla one
ive factored in both circumstances into a table of actions that everyone has to carry out the following nights, and any different action the mafia takes wont matter (you can test this yourself)
im working under the assumption that the doll transfer works so that the doll is transferred prior to any kill actions on a person (e.g. if person A has the doll and they visit person B, if person A is killed that night you wont win but if person B is killed that night you will win) (since i think this is how the doll transfer actually works since it wouldnt make sense otherwise and ill fight tim on this) and that it works when the person holding it is lynched (which you confirmed before)

situation 1: we lynch comp (the vanilla roleblocker)

regarding your own wincon:
night 4 hip keeps the doll
night 5 hip visits hk and gives him the doll, ltin kills hk this night too so the person holding the doll dies and you win
(purple shows doll's movements, red shows the vital killing move)
also Mischief the reason it doesnt show you winning night 4 even tho you should is because hk might choose to do no action rather than kill someone, so your guaranteed win is locked behind night 5 but its very possible you'll win earlier on night 4

situation 2a: we lynch comp (the weird roleblocker so ltin is blocked that night) and hk kills someone on night 5 (this is relevant to mis)

regarding your own wincon (using the same colour arrows):
night 5 hip visits hk and gives him the doll
day 5 you, jace and hip (well whoevers left alive at the time) lynch hk and since hes holding the doll, you win

situation 2b: we lynch comp (the weird roleblocker so ltin is blocked that night) and hk does no action on night 5 (this is relevant to mis)

regarding your own wincon (using same colour arrows):
night 5 hip visits hk and gives him the doll
night 6 hk is killed by ltin with the doll, you win

so ya you win in all scenarios, so does mis, as long as every town and 3p follows these actions
so hop on board and vote comp for guaranteed wins!

Boooo

Reaction score
Boooo if hip passes the doll on via using an action the same night they are killed, do you win?
timbo says the person with the doll will pass the doll using a night action and therefore lose the doll, so no i wouldn't win if they used their ability in the same night they died because the doll would be passed to someone else

your charts confuse the hell out of me Mooglie
in situation 1 and all of them really; why doesn't hip visit hk n4 and then we lynch hk? Banking on the vig to do it seems risky to me espiecally if we're wrong about the rber being comp, ps comp telling us hes rber after we say its hk is just stupid for maf and i doubt they would do that

what about a situation where we dont lynch the roleblocker?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
you know mis cant win with town right?

if mis doesnt side with maf, maf will just not kill anymore. sure we cant win that way, but why would we let anyone win who doesnt join us.

best odds for 3p to win are to side with maf. siding with town 3p can lose, siding with mafia 3p can only win. say we decide to break 3p's trust, 3p can simply cross maf and maf will still lose.

just my 2 cents

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Ltin and Boooo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
your charts confuse the hell out of me @Mooglie
in situation 1 and all of them really; why doesn't hip visit hk n4 and then we lynch hk? Banking on the vig to do it seems risky to me espiecally if we're wrong about the rber being comp, ps comp telling us hes rber after we say its hk is just stupid for maf and i doubt they would do that
since mis needs to win still!
but how is it risky
the plan is literally undefeatable right there
i literally dont know what else to say
also comp is roleblocker, hk's plan failed due to comp's negligence (they were scrambling since inf died and that was unexpected)
+ i have the plan for if roleblocker doesnt die like pages back
you know mis cant win with town right?

if mis doesnt side with maf, maf will just not kill anymore. sure we cant win that way, but why would we let anyone win who doesnt join us.

best odds for 3p to win are to side with maf. siding with town 3p can lose, siding with mafia 3p can only win. say we decide to break 3p's trust, 3p can simply cross maf and maf will still lose.

just my 2 cents
what are you saying?????
the
PLAN
IS
LITERALLY
RIGHT THERE
CAN YOU ALL STOP SPEAKING NONSENSE
LIKE I LITERALLY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO TO CONVINCE YOU THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU LITERALLY HAVE GUARANTEED WINS IF YOU FOLLOW MY PLAN
LIKE ITS GENUINELY RIGHT THERE
IVE LITERALLY INCLUDED THE PLAN WHERE MAFIA REFUSE TO KILL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOURE ALL FRUSTRATING

AND Mischief DONT FORGET THE PART WHERE HK LITERALLY LIED TO YOU ABOUT WHO WAS VISITING THE MACHINE TONIGHT CLAIMING THAT HE WANTS THIRD PARTIES TO WIN

IVE OFFICIALLY BROKEN
IM OK WITH LOSING THIS GAME AT THIS POINT SINCE NOONE SEEMS TO BE CAPABLE TO READ A TABLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is my final post tbh its down to mis since boo decides to be ????????????? and im done answering questions when i have quite literally shown you that your win is guaranteed

peace

• ❤

Boooo

Reaction score
since mis needs to win still!
but how is it risky
the plan is literally undefeatable right there
i literally dont know what else to say
also comp is roleblocker, hk's plan failed due to comp's negligence (they were scrambling since inf died and that was unexpected)
+ i have the plan for if roleblocker doesnt die like pages back

what are you saying?????
the
PLAN
IS
LITERALLY
RIGHT THERE
CAN YOU ALL STOP SPEAKING NONSENSE
LIKE I LITERALLY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO TO CONVINCE YOU THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU LITERALLY HAVE GUARANTEED WINS IF YOU FOLLOW MY PLAN
LIKE ITS GENUINELY RIGHT THERE
IVE LITERALLY INCLUDED THE PLAN WHERE MAFIA REFUSE TO KILL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOURE ALL FRUSTRATING

AND Mischief DONT FORGET THE PART WHERE HK LITERALLY LIED TO YOU ABOUT WHO WAS VISITING THE MACHINE TONIGHT CLAIMING THAT HE WANTS THIRD PARTIES TO WIN

IVE OFFICIALLY BROKEN
IM OK WITH LOSING THIS GAME AT THIS POINT SINCE NOONE SEEMS TO BE CAPABLE TO READ A TABLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is my final post tbh its down to mis since boo decides to be ????????????? and im done answering questions when i have quite literally shown you that your win is guaranteed

peace
calm down

hipmeow

Reaction score
timbo says the person with the doll will pass the doll using a night action and therefore lose the doll, so no i wouldn't win if they used their ability in the same night they died because the doll would be passed to someone else
this means you need to vote with town because i can just choose to give this to hk and then bang you win good job, if you vote with mafia then hk will still get the doll and hes stuck with it unless he wants to just not nightkill but then all ur doing in that scenario is just making the game go on longer or this gives town the advantage idk either way its dumb

pretty sure mis will win too because they just need to visit ltin or whatever

hipmeow

Reaction score
let me put it this way. boo i control whether you win or not at this point basically and im a townie, so hopefully that gives you a good idea as to who its better to vote with

Boooo

Reaction score
let me put it this way. boo i control whether you win or not at this point basically and im a townie, so hopefully that gives you a good idea as to who its better to vote with
i dont respond well to threats ❤

unvote no lynch

i almost want to try and play with maf because it would be so much fun but i dont think id win lol

Mooglie ly, ik im frustrating as hell

its hamma time
sorry hk

vote comp

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day End - Day 3

Comp - 5 (Mooglie, hipmeow, Jacethegray, Ltin, Jacethegray, Boooo) [L-0]
No-Lynch - 3 (HKCaper, Comp) [NL-1]

With 8 players alive it will take 5 votes to lynch and 4 votes to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Friday 10/18, 4:00 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Comp was the Mafia Rat.
Alignment: Mafia

Abilities: You have no active abilities.
Factional abilities: Kill - In order to use your factional kill, at least one of your members must visit the machine. Communication: You have access to a shared chat at night with your fellow mafia members.

Win condition: You win when you achieve an uncontested majority among all living players.

It is now Night 4. You are all free to submit your night actions.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day Start - Day 4

The (all totally innocent) people arrive at the Machine, expecting the next gruesome death....But there is none. It would appear that the powers that be have decided to show mercy? Or something more nefarious...

No one has died!

With 7 players alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch and 4 to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Tuesday 10/22, 2:00 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
oh no!!!!
well i assume hip gave hk the doll
ya mis remember when you tried to vote nolynch and end the day since i do!!!
hk will just continue to block ltin until the end of time so your win has disappeared
truly tragic

if day isn't over by the time i get home ill try to figure out a way for mis to win too but im fairly certain it's impossible since HK can permablock ltin

vote HKcaper

Status
Not open for further replies.