AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
like literally trust me if we vote to kill hk today you will 100% win mis
since if comp nokills forever then ltin can get to visiting machine to kill comp eventually and if he decides to kill then you can just visit him and win so like you literally win everytime
I dont need to visit the machine to roleblock, the game would just last until I get lynched and mis doesnt win

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Any mafia can visit the machine to kill, its just role blocking we don't need to. The only way for mis to win is to no lynch

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Any mafia can visit the machine to kill, its just role blocking we don't need to. The only way for mis to win is to no lynch
except only one of you is the roleblocker
the kill is your factional ability
you are the roleblocker
hk is a ??? useless role, probs vanilla mafia to balance the setup out
you slipped its ok dont try and trick mis

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
No literally roleblocking is a secondary ability. I can roleblock and kill in the same night
Mischief the only way to win is to no lynch
Mischief again, comp is claiming to be roleblocker when hk was claiming to be it before
hk was lying
hk told you that comp would be visiting the machine tonight to kill and that hk would be blocking someone
that way if you visited comp you wouldnt have won, since in reality comp is visiting a person to block
if you need proof that the roleblock isnt a factional ability, have poke and inf's flips:
PokeSvorlds was the Informant.
Alignment: Mafia

Abilities: Each night you may visit a player and learn their role name.
Factional abilities: Kill - In order to use your factional kill, at least one of your members must visit the machine. Communication: You have access to a shared chat at night with your fellow mafia members.

Win condition: You win when you achieve an uncontested majority among all living players.
Infected Alien 8_ was the Mafia Runner.
Alignment: Mafia

Abilities: Each night you may make a visit the Machine. This visit makes you appear as town to investigations.
Factional abilities: Kill - In order to use your factional kill, at least one of your members must visit the machine. Communication: You have access to a shared chat at night with your fellow mafia members.

Win condition: You win when you achieve an uncontested majority among all living players.
their only factional ability is the kill, not a block

so ya its a good thing you didnt vote nolynch correctly youve saved yourself <3

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Mischief again, comp is claiming to be roleblocker when hk was claiming to be it before
hk was lying
hk told you that comp would be visiting the machine tonight to kill and that hk would be blocking someone
that way if you visited comp you wouldnt have won, since in reality comp is visiting a person to block
if you need proof that the roleblock isnt a factional ability, have poke and inf's flips:

their only factional ability is the kill, not a block

so ya its a good thing you didnt vote nolynch correctly youve saved yourself <3
Can you even read???

For example, inf's ability was appearing town when visiting the machine. That visit is the kill ability.
Look at poke's. Each night he can visit, doesn't mention anything about the machine because he didnt need to visit it. Likewise, I dont need to visit the machine to roleblock, only to kill.

Good luck trying to find a way mis will win with town - because he won't

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Can you even read???

For example, inf's ability was appearing town when visiting the machine. That visit is the kill ability.
Look at poke's. Each night he can visit, doesn't mention anything about the machine because he didnt need to visit it. Likewise, I dont need to visit the machine to roleblock, only to kill.

Good luck trying to find a way mis will win with town - because he won't
maybe youre the one who needs to read since im not saying you need to visit the machine to roleblock????
im saying hk claimed roleblocker when he isnt roleblocker
im saying youre claiming roleblocker (which you are) and you are the actual roleblocker
you need to block someone tonight (btw Mischief this proves that hk's claim was a lie since comp, the real roleblocker, is claiming vanilla roleblocking) following hk's plan but that means you wont be visiting the machine, when hk told mis to visit you since you would be visiting the machine to kill someone, this would result in mis winning which isnt what is gonna happen since hk was lying and luckily you slipped and have revealed the mafia as a bunch of liars who only want themselves to win

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
maybe youre the one who needs to read since im not saying you need to visit the machine to roleblock????
im saying hk claimed roleblocker when he isnt roleblocker
im saying youre claiming roleblocker (which you are) and you are the actual roleblocker
you need to block someone tonight (btw Mischief this proves that hk's claim was a lie since comp, the real roleblocker, is claiming vanilla roleblocking) following hk's plan but that means you wont be visiting the machine, when hk told mis to visit you since you would be visiting the machine to kill someone, this would result in mis winning which isnt what is gonna happen since hk was lying and luckily you slipped and have revealed the mafia as a bunch of liars who only want themselves to win
You're making 0 sense. I was going to do the kill, allowing both mis and mafia to win. Perfect for both of us. Not entirely sure what you're talking about

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
basically, Boooo and Mischief you literally can
are you the roleblocker or is hk the roleblocker
Mischief Its your decision. If you no lynch we'll all win together
I know you'll make the right decision ♥
Mischief notice how he avoids the question since they were lying to you and you were gonna lose the game tonight
basically they had a plan that inf made suited to the 3 of them being alive, ltin killed inf (bless), they were frazzled (why they didnt post for ages), hk tactically roleswapped with comp (3p+town's chances of winning increase by 1000000000% if we lynch the roleblocker today) but comp skimmed/didnt read the thread, in the heat of the moment slipped and claimed roleblocker (since he is the roleblocker), and now he's accidentally ruined hk's decent plan to trick the third parties into helping them winning

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mis there is a zero percent chance you lose this game if you vote with town, while the mafia has already clearly proven they are willing to double cross, which I'm sure includes you.

Unvote
Vote comp

Mischief

Reaction score
unvote

^I dunno if that even works tbh

I'll wait for boo to clarify, but if I do choose to abstain, hip you should give the doll to someone other than me

• Agree
Reactions: Boooo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
heres your guaranteed win Mischief and also guaranteed win for Boooo as long as the doll works how i think it does/should

situation 1: comp flips as vanilla roleblocker

wow!

situation 2a: comp flips as that weird roleblocker that hk claimed (aka ltin blocked tonight) and hk chooses to nightkill on night 5

wow!

situation 2b: comp flips as that weird roleblocker that hk claimed (aka ltin blocked tonight) and hk chooses to do something else on night 5 to spite mis (even tho all it does is delay game unneededly)

wow!

on the flipside you have the mafia who lied to you (hk claiming roleblocker when comp is the roleblocker), is not giving you an upfront plan whereas the town is giving you an unbeatable plan for the only 3 different situations which would be able to alter anything

tada!

Status
Not open for further replies.