[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipmeow

Reaction score
what even is the setup right now or atleast what we think it is.
i mean there cant be another mafia now that i think because well all that third party stuff wouldnt of happened or whatever
like im pretty sure if we kill boo the game is over because i got not a threat from mis so its either that or there is an SK

Boooo

Reaction score
i gave mis the doll also mis gave me a result which says no threat so i guess we dont need them gone if the third partys are why we are still going or theres a secret mafia idk anymore
Wow, so you guys fucking used me and screwed me over?
I'm not the threat to town I'm a 3p that just gives a doll out in hopes the person with it will die- which I am FAILING at

Hip i am beyond angry with you, you literally blackmailed me into voting with you guys so I could win and then you turn around and give mis the doll??? Seriously?? Now i have like chance of winning at all after helping you guys like I promised, never again

vote hip

hipmeow

Reaction score
wait why are you voting me if mis has the doll, plus i mean i was pretty much just following oogs plan and i mean i didnt really want to give the doll to anyone town because i dont let my fellow townies die so i mean if i really wanted to screw you over i could of just given it back to you

hipmeow

Reaction score
also in my defence i did attempt to give hk the doll but he blocked me so i couldnt give it to him so realistically mafia were the ones who stopped you from winning

Jacethegray

Reaction score
hipmeow we are both town was confirmed in pm. Artists are masons yes and only way to know we are each other is the annoying text we both did. I am not mafia if you have to kill me to find that out be my guest.

Reactions: Boooo

hipmeow

Reaction score
@hipmeow we are both town was confirmed in pm. Artists are masons yes and only way to know we are each other is the annoying text we both did. I am not mafia if you have to kill me to find that out be my guest.
ya i dont really think ur mafia it was just a thought that came to my head but it doesnt make any sense thinking back

Jacethegray

Reaction score
ya i dont really think ur mafia it was just a thought that came to my head but it doesnt make any sense thinking back
No pprblem I was also curious hence why I had it clerified lol 8 was like wait I know who other artist is but I don't know the alegence

Jacethegray

Reaction score
This is like always a red flag when someone says something like that
?
I mean we know there is at least 1 artist left else the role is useless to give to anyone. And if you all are claiming properly then that leaves me to be the artist. Which I know I am. But like I said if you disbelieve me all I can do is tell you the truth.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
else the role is useless to give to anyone.
Well there were some role cut yes?
And artist is basically a slightly modified vanilla, so not likely something a host would consider critical to the game
Though at the same time why term the artist about other artists if there weren't any?
The only thing I can think of is that the artist has a scum counterpart
?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
this is a very confusing exchange

jace is not mafia it wouldnt make sense!

like im pretty sure that boo is the thing thats keeping the game going since having an extra third party/mafia would mean over half the players in this game werent town which makes 0 sense

Boooo

Reaction score
wait why are you voting me if mis has the doll, plus i mean i was pretty much just following oogs plan and i mean i didnt really want to give the doll to anyone town because i dont let my fellow townies die so i mean if i really wanted to screw you over i could of just given it back to you
i meant everything before and everything after is the mafias fault so i cant be blamed for anything
Okay fine you just pissed me off by giving the doll to the worst possible candidate there is

Boooo

Reaction score
It's probably me and mis keeping the game going, so saying that

vote mis
Kill two birds with one stone

Status
Not open for further replies.