Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Scrambled my mind for a bit, but figured it out! Looking good :3

A clue for those who haven't figured the code out yet, the key is byedge ;)

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I decoded last part, didn't help much, but here it is. If you want to decode it yourself, no worries, in spoiler:

P.S-I WENT BEYOND USUAL PROTOCOL AND ENCODED THE TEXT INAVIGENERECIPHER.YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND A BOOK TO DECODE IT ANYWHERE.6E KEY IS ON THIS POSTCARD SOMEWHERE.

• Agree
Reactions: LetterP

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I decoded last part, didn't help much, but here it is. If you want to decode it yourself, no worries, in spoiler:

P.S-I WENT BEYOND USUAL PROTOCOL AND ENCODED THE TEXT IN A VIGENERECIPHER. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND A BOOK TO DECODE IT ANYWHERE. THE KEY IS ON THIS POSTCARD SOMEWHERE.
The last part is the only informative piece of the puzzle, without it, it would be near impossible to decode the first half of the message.

Pikmon2

Reaction score

P.S-I WENT BEYOND USUAL PROTOCOL AND ENCODED THE TEXT INAVIGENERECIPHER.YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND A BOOK TO DECODE IT ANYWHERE.6E KEY IS ON THIS POSTCARD SOMEWHERE.
The last part is the only informative piece of the puzzle, without it, it would be near impossible to decode the first half of the message.

I know the first part is all weird, but still, last part even though it had words, didn't help much for me. Posted it for people who may find help from it ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Shande

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score

I know the first part is all weird, but still, last part even though it had words, didn't help much for me. Posted it for people who may find help from it ;)

Well maybe I left a little something-something in the spoiler ;)

Pikmon2

Reaction score

Well maybe I left a little something-something in the spoiler ;)

Noticed you fixed my word, looked it up, but still confused. Will keep looking. Thanks though

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nottykitten Did you end up with a whole lot of nonsense at the end of the first paragraph?
Yup, you need that. Save it and translate part two.

No, I meant after the paragraph is decoded, is there just random lettering after the word "race"?
Oh, you meant that. But nope. You needed another hard-to-find codeword. That part sais: "First part was a lie. Classic zombies brother premium will be here soon."

Joke, you just have to translate again, but only those words that are still random letters. Translater is just derping.

• Thank You
Reactions: DKnucklehead

storm886

Reaction score
Very clever puzzle! It was fun solving it.

Just kidding. I hate puzzles like this especially when my teacher gives them for a grade just to fill time. They are soooooo frustrating. And no, I don't feel any better when I finally do solve them. I am mad at myself for spending that much time on them :banghead:. Guess I will just have to wait another week or more to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.