New Server 'Puzzle' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomsahoy

Reaction score
The stamp is in Russian. You can also see the "CCCP" on the stamp. Thanks for making it impossible for me to translate the morse. If it is in english :p

( edit: am I supposed to translate it? :eek:)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The stamp is in Russian. You can also see the "CCCP" on the stamp. Thanks for making it impossible for me to translate the morse. If it is in english :p

( edit: am I supposed to translate it? :eek:)
I translated a small bit of it. It speaks nonsense. Maybe theres a code in it? I dunno. Its just fun to think there is =3
This is what came out about the first half:

ECEU GHBK EV ZLF UEU ISORMQAIT RS UGKF MR L YIF LS KUTF GR VOKIR JRX XIC LXSEO PEFK. XICVH GVF PYRUYSQ CRA OOMA? WNEU RLH TYDJIDX WUYRGUJG UMOR WPMR EK FSMOHT. M GCEU ZLBR M PGC OCZHX
Edit: full translation of first part for the people who want to see what nonsense comes out of it:
ECEU GHBK EV ZLF UEU ISORMQAIT RS UGKF MR L YIF LS KUTF GR VOKIR JRX XIC LXSEO PEFK. XICVH GVF PYRUYSQ CRA OOMA? WNEU RLH TYDJIDX WUYRGUJG UMOR WPMR EK FSMOHT. M GCEU ZLBR M PGC OCZHX WFC CRA EHYMQ. O WIMYOJ LPNI WNMT EIWY XP WSX CIMJ? MI OX EMIV TSU RLHT M JKTOUVF ULRKZFP JLTST RLLY XP RENK WICPWKV OMA, BUY NYC EK XIC PDYX IMTS LSS RLH NYNYR UGGF UEIHT XIC FRSFT DEOR. TMCEVK QBW KRJ LBTI PKITDW SQ AW

Edit2: I de-morsecoded the second part of the card. Some usefull information in there. I suggest you do the same ;)

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Because unique names totally bring up direct results. xD

For some reason, I don't think Byedge will get you anywhere. Looks like the town/city name, or whatever.

... Or the sign's name. I suppose whichever way you like.
Here is the greatest guess ever, so if it translates to Minecraft bridge then Prim had a plugin where you could put [Bridge] on a sign (Pretty sure or gate or both) So my guess is Prim. *hockey logic*

• Creative
Reactions: Notme and Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.