New Lobby & Community Photoshoot!

Faliara

Reaction score
I've noticed quite a few people weren't able to make the photoshoot for various reasons. If enough people sign on to this, I'll be holding an unofficial make-up shoot this Saturday six hours earlier than the first. That'll be July 6 at 15:00 GMT (10:00 EST). If enough people agree to come, perhaps we could persuade a staff member to recreate the stage and take the pictures.
When will this photoshoot be in Malaysia? I have extra class on Saturday. I really hope it's around 1 pm at least (30 minutes after extra class ends)
It would take place at 10 PM your time. You're directly opposite me on the globe.
10 pm... Hm... What day? Just to make sure I can actually visit this time. (Most preferably Friday or Saturday.)

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
When will this photoshoot be in Malaysia? I have extra class on Saturday. I really hope it's around 1 pm at least (30 minutes after extra class ends)
It would take place at 10 PM your time. You're directly opposite me on the globe.
10 pm... Hm... What day? Just to make sure I can actually visit this time. (Most preferably Friday or Saturday.)
It will still be on July 6th, 2013. Hope to see you there! :D

Faliara

Reaction score

Faliara

Reaction score

Me and Tails were VERY late for the photoshoot, because we both forgot about it ._.

But, we decided to take a picture together to make up for it. It may not be the same as what it could've really been, but to me, it's enough.

Reactions: zezmi

Faliara

Reaction score

Me and Tails were VERY late for the photoshoot, because we both forgot about it ._.

But, we decided to take a picture together to make up for it. It may not be the same as what it could've really been, but to me, it's enough.
Lrn 2 photoshop
Nope. Photoshopping it, I don't know how, and it wouldn't look natural.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score