New Lobby & Community Photoshoot!

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Next time there's a photoshoot, MAKE TWO PHOTOSHOOTS FOR EACH SIDE OF THE WORLD =_=
I agree 100% that there should have been one for both sides of the world, not everyone can stay up late or wake up early just to get a picture in minecraft. There might even be some people who are on vacation, it is summer in the northern hemisphere now and some people are on vacation.

I'm not gonna "photoshop" myself into a picture because it won't look natural like the original pictures that have been posted of the photoshoot.

Last of all a more advanced warning of this would have been nice. Not everyone checks the forums daily...

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
*warning; texture pack doesn't have the thing against speed

After party

Just me on the lovely RoF sign when I noticed a photobomb

The picture that I got of the photoshoot.

Good thing about Minecraft is even if the picture is low resolution you still can recognise people because it's out of pixels too. Pixelception .

Frogg

Reaction score
I feel bad, my best friend's grad party was yesterday and I stayed all day, but saying "See you later" to your best friend is better than making a photoshoot in my opinion.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Makes people wonder if you guys will ever make photoshoots for those at the other side of the globe...

Next time there's a photoshoot, MAKE TWO PHOTOSHOOTS FOR EACH SIDE OF THE WORLD =_=
I've noticed quite a few people weren't able to make the photoshoot for various reasons. If enough people sign on to this, I'll be holding an unofficial make-up shoot this Saturday six hours earlier than the first. That'll be July 6 at 15:00 GMT (10:00 EST). If enough people agree to come, perhaps we could persuade a staff member to recreate the stage and take the pictures.

Reactions: Notme and Tails506

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Another one!
I just remembered about another lobby. It's awfully similar.
Ignore MattMario61.
Lots of lobbies are like that, like the ShotBow network (the one you took a screenie of.) But for some reason I do feel like Blocktopia's lobby is a bit different, and more cozier :3 And the signs are unique.

We indeed did take inspiration from a handful of servers that had this design. We've agreed that what we have now is nowhere near a finished product and is instead something we plan to keep on developing to user tastes.

Oh and expect jump courses when i have no other projects to work on.
Lots of jump courses.

Faliara

Reaction score
Makes people wonder if you guys will ever make photoshoots for those at the other side of the globe...

I've noticed quite a few people weren't able to make the photoshoot for various reasons. If enough people sign on to this, I'll be holding an unofficial make-up shoot this Saturday six hours earlier than the first. That'll be July 6 at 15:00 GMT (10:00 EST). If enough people agree to come, perhaps we could persuade a staff member to recreate the stage and take the pictures.
When will this photoshoot be in Malaysia? I have extra class on Saturday. I really hope it's around 1 pm at least (30 minutes after extra class ends)

gettinthere

Reaction score

When will this photoshoot be in Malaysia? I have extra class on Saturday. I really hope it's around 1 pm at least (30 minutes after extra class ends)
It already happened yesterday?

G

Guest35486

It already happened yesterday?
I think she's talking about the one Hunter's talking about.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score

It would take place at 10 PM your time. You're directly opposite me on the globe.