Neon's new drawings

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Seriously though. These are my favourites.

The highlights and shadows of his hair is what struck me first. Love this one.

Again the hair, but more particularly her eyes. Also the detail added to her collarbone and the scruffy collar.

The cutest thing ever! I really want her shirt. I'm a sucker for stripes.

• Winner
Reactions: Vatowski

Neon_Penguin

The Anime Fan
Reaction score
Updateeeeeh.

I was supposed to post an update on Sunday, but the drawing I was going to post was RUINED when I dropped water on it after 2 hours of colouring ;_; what a watse.

Sooo I finished this one yesterday instead. Was a little rushed (As you can see with the boring clothes)

Oh, the red used for the mouth, the skin colour and the blue that was used for the tie, eyes and background were done by normal pencils. I only have six charcoal pencils and they're just boring shades of brown and grey.

Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Neon_Penguin

The Anime Fan
Reaction score
Some sketches (Finally got something else to put under the "Pencil Drawings" category)

^ (I'll be colouring this one in with my charcoal pencils some time this week :3)

The flash on my phone sucks ._.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Neon, I'm so jealous of your drawing style. It's so amazing! I wish I could draw like that, and your latest picture just made me want to say "PLS TEACHER HALP". Oh my god, Link, and oh my god, HIS EYES.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Neon, I'm so jealous of your drawing style. It's so amazing! I wish I could draw like that, and your latest picture just made me want to say "PLS TEACHER HALP". Oh my god, Link, and oh my god, HIS EYES.
Ditto. And Kylie, I'm moar brave than you..: PLS TEACHER HALP MEEEEEE ;A;

Edit: Can't wait to see my request \o\ \o/ /o/