Neon's new drawings

Neon_Penguin

The Anime Fan
Reaction score
Toiletprincess Not sure if you saw my message on skype but your drawing was in one of my old drawing books and I couldn't find it :(

I found it again and this is how much of it was done (Sorry I'll finish it!)

Okay on the other hand I have some more random stuffs I found in my books

Attempted realistic drawing and never again I shall

Zyra drawing my science teacher requested (Which I gave to him for his birthday)

Link (Once again I've drawn another one!)

Birthday gift for my friend

Drawing of Asuna's clothing (Camera quality is so fuzzled..)

Did this one during class (Unfinished)

Superchops

Reaction score
I feel like the way you draw faces is a little wonky; the proportions are a little unusual from a bystander like me's perspective. That said, these are probably the best drawings made by anyone on this site in terms of technical values, so congrats for that right there.

Neon_Penguin

The Anime Fan
Reaction score
I feel like the way you draw faces is a little wonky; the proportions are a little unusual from a bystander like me's perspective. That said, these are probably the best drawings made by anyone on this site in terms of technical values, so congrats for that right there.

Oh yeah, some of them appear to be wonky because I tend to take the pictures from angles xD (But I don't use guidelines to draw the faces on any of these anyway)

These ones I took without any intended angle

Ohh and for the Eren drawing, the Titan side wasn't supposed to be inline with his face

EDIT: Wow now that I realize it, Link's sword is badly drawn and crooked