• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Name the character and show

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ewwww why is everyone using Anime
You know, I think it's time for someone to grow up.
Well anime is like for 10 year olds

Whaaaaat?!
There's some genuinely good anime out there for everyone to enjoy! That's like saying I can't watch Disney movies anymore because I'm an adult, when really I love the feel good nature of any Disney film. Same goes for anime. I loved Howl's Moving Castle and Ponyo. Animatrix. For nostalgic reasons, I own Sailor Moon.
Just...I'm not even.
That's my two cents.

• Agree
Reactions: Solis22

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
1) All them turn skippers:
Rules
If you guess it right and don't post another character within 48 hours you forfeit your turn.
2) And also:
Pretty simple, post a picture you can find of a character from a TV show then everyone has to try and guess the character and the show.

Name and Show
Ansoro, you only posted the character, you'll need the show. I guess either it's your turn, or, to be fair, since Dio only guessed the character earlier, and didn't get to go, we should go to the first person who can tell us both.

115Predator

Reaction score
Rules
If you guess it right and don't post another character within 48 hours you forfeit your turn.
2) And also:
Pretty simple, post a picture you can find of a character from a TV show then everyone has to try and guess the character and the show.

Name and Show
Ansoro, you only posted the character, you'll need the show. I guess either it's your turn, or, to be fair, since Dio only guessed the character earlier, and didn't get to go, we should go to the first person who can tell us both.
The character and the show is called Mister Magoo, so Ansoro won this round anyway. lololol.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Rules
2) And also:
Name and Show
The character and the show is called Mister Magoo, so Ansoro won this round anyway. lololol.
Yeah, guess what, overruled, its still Dio4344 's turn so no one wins :)

115Predator

Reaction score
2) And also:
Yeah, guess what, overruled, its still Dio4344 's turn so no one wins :)
Then tomorrow he wins! ...Unless Dio posts.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score