• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Name the character and show

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Stolen from xXxFruitNinjaxXx :)
Pretty simple, post a picture you can find of a character from a TV show then everyone has to try and guess the character and the show. Person who gets it right goes next and repeat.

Rules
  1. Don't repeat characters that have already been posted from like 3 or 4 pages ago, you will pretty quickly waste a turn.
  2. Has to be from a TV series, and we will stick to cartoons for now.
  3. If you guess it right and don't post another character within 48 hours you forfeit your turn.
  4. If it looks like no one is going to get it right after 3 days you have won and earn the right to post another character.
  5. Don't google for answers kthanks!
Credit to Fruit for giving me the idea for the game :D
Well I'll start us off, work out who this guy is c:

Have fun!

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I love the idea of this as a forum game, and thank you oak :p.
Also, I have no idea who that is/ the show :p
And one thing that I may suggest is don't give references from the show, or if you do, name the show after, because on my original post just on my profile, they were given me references, and I hadn't seen the show in a loooooooong time, so I wasn't getting them and it got confusing.... :p so they all ended up as winners.
Just a little input, and great idea Oak :p

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Used to watch it when I was a youngin' :]
------
Going easy, purely for the pun;

We can use artistic pictures of characters right? :s

nitasu987

Reaction score
Y'know, there's Teen Titans Go, on Cartoon Network now. It's New!
It received some hate due to it's changes, but honestly it's a very competent show. I just miss the more serious plots.

//Old Man Oak goddit c:
Meh, I only saw one episode this morning, and I thought it was funny :D. I never watched the old TT, but I played this one videogame once and liked it, so I guess that's why I like it :D

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Y'know, there's Teen Titans Go, on Cartoon Network now. It's New!
It received some hate due to it's changes, but honestly it's a very competent show. I just miss the more serious plots.

//Old Man Oak goddit c:
Meh, I only saw one episode this morning, and I thought it was funny :D. I never watched the old TT, but I played this one videogame once and liked it, so I guess that's why I like it :D
They have focused on humour this time round, and it shows ^^ Also, most if not all of the old TT episodes are floating around Youtube, if you ever want to delve ;]

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Ewwww why is everyone using Anime
Rules
  1. Don't repeat characters that have already been posted from like 3 or 4 pages ago, you will pretty quickly waste a turn.
  2. Has to be from a TV series, and we will stick to cartoons for now.
  3. If you guess it right and don't post another character within 48 hours you forfeit your turn.
  4. If it looks like no one is going to get it right after 3 days you have won and earn the right to post another character.
  5. Don't google for answers kthanks
:p

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
1.) Let's not turn into a large argument.
2.) Dio, as oak clearly stated, must be show and character, and although you may have gotten the character right, oak got both first, so, after dynasty of blocks acknowledges that oak has won, oak may have the next turn.