My Resignation

Kevin_28

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I was in this community, and I've shared many experiences countless of times with people from diverse servers. Although, as much as I loved staying here, I'm afraid I lost interest , not in this community, but on minecraft itself, Up to the point where I'd rather resign officially than getting demoted from inactivity.
I'm not really leaving 100% this community, I'm still popping up every so often, to catch up or just say hi. It's been a lovely stay and I thank you all for that.

Don't try to convince me otherwise, I've already made up my mind

And a smilie just to cheer up the mood :dance:
How dare you?! I mean really, how dare you?! See you around man

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Why does this have to happen? You... I looked up to you as the trusted I am now. Sad to see you leave. Very sad. :(

I'll really miss you, mr. squid.
Anyway, have a great life... :(

ColorWar

Reaction score
Damn it. You were a brilliant op Omar, and I really enjoyed staffing with you back when we were trusted buddies, then to operator :), My only regret was our timezones, wish I could've staffed more with you recently :c Best of luck in whatever you do next, and I hope you do visit from time to time :D

Nazza1

Reaction score
:'( Good bye Omar, I still remember when you where a wee little trusted :'(. I'll miss ya buddy! Make sure to stop by on teamspeak in the aussie timezones for me! =D

aleeyana

Distinguished
Donor
Reaction score
Omarcito, I've had the greatest time staffing with you on lava survival and even before that when I was an adorable little builder! From the moments we've spent together building houses to you trying to teach me Japanese on ts, all of those will be cherished and remembered. Now, even though you're resigning, I want you to know that I expect you to visit us often as you can! See ya around buddy!
Ps: There's always room for more than one Spanish speaker :p

G

Guest35486

WHY YOU LEAVE, SQUID?
I mean, we're from different timezones, but... but... when I do see you, you're a great Op.
Hope you come back more often. D:

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
GOODBYE OMAR. I remember you from Lava, right? D: