My Resignation

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
It's been a long time since I was in this community, and I've shared many experiences countless of times with people from diverse servers. Although, as much as I loved staying here, I'm afraid I lost interest , not in this community, but on minecraft itself, Up to the point where I'd rather resign officially than getting demoted from inactivity.
I'm not really leaving 100% this community, I'm still popping up every so often, to catch up or just say hi. It's been a lovely stay and I thank you all for that.

Don't try to convince me otherwise, I've already made up my mind

And a smilie just to cheer up the mood :dance:

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Where do you think you're going, sir? You can't leave us hanging like this, NOT ACCEPTABLE. EVER. Bye Omar, it's been a great pleasure staffing with you, and you were one of them operators I looked up to when I was only a wee little Trusted. I appreciate all your help, and I really hope you come back to visit. Take care, buddy. :(.

Sploorky

Reaction score
But but but....you can't leave, you just can't. Well, I suppose this has to happen to everybody. It was great meeting you, knowing you, staffing with you, everything. I'll miss you more then I can express. Good bye Omar, and I hope you'll visit again soon.

R

RawrImAcookie1

Omar, you have been such a great Op on Lava Survival. Thanks, for your help.
Rainbowdash101

IamGreg07

Reaction score
From the day you first tried to sell me that used caravan with 6 months free credit and 10% off If I ordered now, to the moments we shared staffing together in lava, you were an inspiration to myself and other ops throughout the entire lava server. I speak for many, if not everyone when I say you'll be missed.

Best of luck for the future o/

• Winner
Reactions: Omar_Sales

Blackbean

Reaction score
I remember when I first joined blocktopia a few years back, you were one of the first people I saw and I think you have done a great job as a staff member. Hope you visit soon and best of luck

copycat16

the lava god follower
Reaction score
bye omar will miss your squid self in the servers, it was fun opping with you during this time. Come back soon so i can now bur.. i mean freeze you with water.