My Reintroduction

Gamemakergm

Developer, Meep
Reaction score
Website
www.safaree.org
That last sentence isnt true anymore as of this morning ;)
I don't think I've seen you back then on TNT, but then again I wasn't there that far back then, I'd like to met you on TNT sometime though! :p
I believe maybe remember seeing you join the server, but then since I left to become inactive you didn't get to see me.
Welcome! Gratz on A+T developer!
hah, developing premium server without premium XD
Haha thank you!
How he got premium :eek:?

I saw it in recap, but wasn't sure.
Haha, magic from the Blocktopians ;)
'Here at blocktopia we care for your needs and cater for what suits you.'
I should just copy and paste that whenever a new guest comes. Seems legit.
Seems legit.
Welcome back, I was going to see if I could get premium for you, but it isn't needed anymore I see ;). I hope you enjoy coding A&T, don't ever hesitate to ping me when you need someone to do things.
Thank you anyways ;) I do enjoy coding for A&T, and very well.
I like you already.
Hahahaha
Welcome back, I'm one of the newer players, so probably don't remember me ;)
Hope to see you on Zombies sometime, and if not I'll come on A&T :p
Nope, but I do plan to go to every server.
Hey Game, I've already seen you code a giant plugin for Bukkit. I must say it's beautiful even if you are just learning.
I actually just scratched off half of it to make it even better, so I rewrote a big part. (The part dealing with player score/inventory/kills/etc handling.)

Gamemakergm

Developer, Meep
Reaction score
Website
www.safaree.org
Reactions: OldReliable

Gamemakergm

Developer, Meep
Reaction score
Website
www.safaree.org
Never really met you, but welcome back nonetheless!
Haha thank you ^_^
Hey there, Nice to meet you!
Hiiii, nice to meet me too! I mean, meet you too!
Yeah, when I found out that he didn't have premium, and he was devving for one of our premium servers, I did a poll with the admins, and we gave him one of our last codes.
That was very kind of you and the admins! Thank you :D

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hmm this might be a bit late, but I don't check that part of the forums very often. From me, welcome back!
You probably have no clue who I am because I started playing seriously not too long ago, in February this year. But, I hope to see you a lot in the Blocktopia servers and I hope you think the same way!

Also, I never quite understood most aspects of TNT gameplay, so I don't really like it. I'm more of a Lava Survival guy, although, very rarely, I drop by TNT as well, but the only weapons that make any sense to me are the TNT and the pistol :p

• Informative
Reactions: Dragosh

Gamemakergm

Developer, Meep
Reaction score
Website
www.safaree.org
Hmm this might be a bit late, but I don't check that part of the forums very often. From me, welcome back!
You probably have no clue who I am because I started playing seriously not too long ago, in February this year. But, I hope to see you a lot in the Blocktopia servers and I hope you think the same way!

Also, I never quite understood most aspects of TNT gameplay, so I don't really like it. I'm more of a Lava Survival guy, although, very rarely, I drop by TNT as well, but the only weapons that make any sense to me are the TNT and the pistol :p
Haha I played on Lava Survival for a little while, but I was bored out of my mind back then so I went to TNT.
Welcome back, and congratulations on both getting Premium and the status of a Blocktopian developer.
Thank you Hunter.

Reactions: Hunter