My Reintroduction

Gamemakergm

Developer, Meep
Reaction score
Website
www.safaree.org
Long story, I have been in this community for a while but not in an active manner. More of I have always kept track of what was happening. I saw people get promoted, demoted, leave and come back. The change to XenForo and the rise of most of the Premium Servers. Since I will be acting as an active member somewhat now I decided to an re-introduction would be nice for people who don't know me.

Well for background info:
  • My strongest language is C#
  • Second strongest would be Java
  • PHP, C++, HTML+CSS, and Assembly. - Note: Order of knowledge, barely started Assembly
I work at MCForge, as an MCForge Developer. I was hired after MCForge fell into pieces and every developer except cazzar, Snowl, Merlin and Erickilla left. Erickilla(Back then Admin of MCForge) decided to de-merge from Dmitchell's Company(The Founder, He created a company named ForgeWare Inc. which was bringing MCForge to crumbles.) After making an agreement Erickilla became owner of MCForge and looked for a new developer team. I was the first one recruited and we started to write MCForge from scratch.

Uh well, I can do Bukkit and I've been learning a lot about it this past month(Only month that I've worked on it mostly.)

Back to Blocktopia, my favorite server has been the TNT Wars server. So then one day Dragosh comes and asks me to help him with A&T as developer and thus here I am. I've released 2 fixes to the AdvenTour plugin which is why the server is stable now and doesn't crash as often. The reason of some recent crashes lies hidden to me, I'm trying to track it. I'm glad to be able to help. You can always PM me or whatever, I don't mind. (I actually like that, I read everything I am sent.)

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Haha thank you Zombie.

Also, do not, ever, ever, ever capitalize the m at the end of my username. It's Gamemakergm
Oh and if you didn't read the recap, no I do not have Premium. No, I cannot get it. It's unfortunate but it's the truth.
lol i never capitalize the last m its a mistake that all i can say but eh you will do well who says you need premium to develop something

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
Haha thank you Zombie.

Also, do not, ever, ever, ever capitalize the m at the end of my username. It's Gamemakergm
Oh and if you didn't read the recap, no I do not have Premium. No, I cannot get it. It's unfortunate but it's the truth.
I wouldn't worry too much about not having premium, we have some generous people here and I'm sure they have some spare gift codes :) (that was the case with me anyway) And welcome!

Gamemakergm

Developer, Meep
Reaction score
Website
www.safaree.org
Welcome back!
Haha thank you!
lol i never capitalize the last m its a mistake that all i can say but eh you will do well who says you need premium to develop something
Heh, I don't need Premium indeed. I've developed for Premium for about 1 month to 2 months. The thing is, I need testers so I often need to ask people if they can join test servers.
I wouldn't worry too much about not having premium, we have some generous people here and I'm sure they have some spare gift codes :) (that was the case with me anyway) And welcome!
Haha, I am not really worried about that. I have been doing along just fine for the past years. If I got a gift code that would be great and I would be very thankful, but it is not necessary :p

(Ahem, it's not like if you don't give me Premium I'm going to break A&T in every possible way ;) )
(Just kidding :3)

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I have to say, when you first entered the A&T IRC, I didn't know who you were (Which is why I was wondering why you entered the IRC) untill you started to fix the AdvenTour plugin. Now i'm quite glad that we have someone like you who helps out with the programming of A&T. Still quite impressed how you're able to fix the stability on A&T and not have premium. You deserve some gratitude, and a welcome back from me.

Gamemakergm

Developer, Meep
Reaction score
Website
www.safaree.org
Why hello there, glad to see A&T has an amazing new dev!

I gotta say, the fact you can code a premium server without actually having premium minecraft is very impressive. Good job to you, man.
Haha why thank you :)

It's not that hard!
I remember you from TNT, I believe you said your skin looked like yourself and your skin looked quite human.
How is Merlin doing these days? I used to Op for him when he was coding for his own server and haven't really seen him since.
He's an awesome developer and it's like an honor for me to be able to develop and talk with him! He's doing quite well, he's making his own Minecraft software that is like Vanilla but totally improved client/server side and with so many cool features. He also made the core of the new MCForge rewrite(Which we are now rewriting to make even better.)

He says he remembers you, and that he's doing good :D
You noob.
Says the one with the cookies.
Welcome back game. You may not remember me, but meh.
Anyway, welcome back and I hope to see you in the near future. :)
Haha your name doesn't seem familiar, I don't think we ever talked. But I am quite sure we will ;)
I have to say, when you first entered the A&T IRC, I didn't know who you were (Which is why I was wondering why you entered the IRC) untill you started to fix the AdvenTour plugin. Now i'm quite glad that we have someone like you who helps out with the programming of A&T. Still quite impressed how you're able to fix the stability on A&T and not have premium. You deserve some gratitude, and a welcome back from me.
I knew it was going to happen, but it was so much easier for me to see and count server stability. When I entered the IRC channel I had actually already fixed something ;)

Haha, why are people impressed. It's not like it's a hard thing to do, you just have trouble getting people to test it out. But thank you! :D

Calfish

A&T Fiesh
Reaction score
Welcome back, I was going to see if I could get premium for you, but it isn't needed anymore I see ;). I hope you enjoy coding A&T, don't ever hesitate to ping me when you need someone to do things.

Reactions: OldReliable