My Life as a Mutant (Based on the X-Men)

HypeDenchHype

Reaction score
Hi guys! I’m so sorry for not posting and thank you for encouraging me to carry on with the blog! :D
Have a Merry Christmas! :D
RECAP FROM THE LAST BLOG: Ansoro and Forest knight had a fight over the gorgeous Darkie! It ended up with them both getting hurt physically and mentally.
BLOG: Well, I and darkie and zezmi were walking to our next lesson P.E when failaria came running to us we told her what the matter was she told us if we saw the fight and we were like of course we have ,darkie is the one who caused the fight (first thing failaria has powers hypnotise people with her hypotonic eyes)When we arrived we found out that Ansoro and Forest Knight had survived Xavier’s wrath, and the boys had R-U-G-B-Y I am so dead there is going to be fight and I can sense it!
When I got to the Boys Changing Rooms I met up with Ansoro and Forest Knight they were surprisingly talking to each other and laughing and asked if they were still friends they were like we always have been but darkie is both of or dream girl and that’s not our fault sometimes we will fight to try to impress her with our powers it does happen! Forest Knight Finally opened his mouth you are both of our best friend you would tell the truth wouldn’t you I said yes he said well who do you think would have a better chance with darkie? Ansoro shot back at this question of course I would, no I would , DBI I would (DBI means don’t beg it we say this in the UK)IT started all over again and now the teacher was lining us up in groups for rugby they both were in different teams you are allowed to us your powers in mutant rugby!.......