My Life as a Mutant (Based on the X-Men)

HypeDenchHype

Reaction score
I'm really bored. I have learnt about the apocalypse and ho mutants have evolved. Pretty boring stuff. Professor X pays attention to people who have epic powers. Not like me. Sooo it kinda sucks.
Probably something GOOD will happen today. I think.
Today wad the maddest day ever, forest had a fight with ansoro over dark hender, because both of them are like my best friends i didn't take sides i just watched.Ansoro ripped of his top showing his god like muscles and those abs that would make girls faint he showed his angelic giant paper white wings and cannon balled (he actual looked like a cannonball!)forest went head first on the floor, he absorbed the metal chair and punched ansoro right in the eye(it gave him a black eye) ansoro screamed in pain forest kept on punching and punching ..... at his wings trying to break them.Next thing i knew that forest was on the floor with a noes bleed and ansoro with a black eye they both went of with wolverine pulling their ears to Xavier's office!Me and zezmi went of with dark hender to next lesson geography we talked all lesson about the fight and got a detention i felt so guilty but we see what happens in next lesson P.E and guess what ansoro and forest are in the same class!!!