Medieval Mafia - Intrusion :[Sign-Ups and Info Thread]:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
How about the dead club?

Not possible to do for games hosted by non-admins, since it requires access to change people's forum permissions.

What MarsKid can do if he likes is create a quicktopic here http://www.quicktopic.com/ and give dead people the link to it (and hoping they don't share it with other people)

D

Deleted member 4601

Is it possible that I sign up and leave for about 10 days? If it's possible, sign me up :)

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ouch. That's a pretty big timespan. No doubt you'd miss a lot. But sign-ups will probably last long, and I'm sure we'd be able to arrange a reserve for you. Hopefully you'd be back in soon.

You'd just have to be aware that the reserve may be dead when you come back, and you won't have a game to play.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This looks amazing, but I'm taking a break from mafia games for the moment, after playing so many games in a row its hard to make proper judgements with those previous games resting in your mind x)

Reactions: Alisha
D

Deleted member 4601

Ouch. That's a pretty big timespan. No doubt you'd miss a lot. But sign-ups will probably last long, and I'm sure we'd be able to arrange a reserve for you. Hopefully you'd be back in soon.

You'd just have to be aware that the reserve may be dead when you come back, and you won't have a game to play.
That's alright, no harm done even if the reserve is dead :D

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sign-ups are still going, don't worry! We're going to keep them going for quite a while until they are full or start slowing to a stop. We've got room for you.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I guess hoping for 30 players on my first game was a high hope. It appears we've hit a speed bump. If need be I'll remove roles to help accommodate a smaller player count.

Status
Not open for further replies.