Timer 3

Timer 4

Timer 5

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

And there the photos are. The map is looking much much better and I love the classic feel to it. Good job and thank you for submitting a map!

Mia

Reaction score
:D Great to hear this map is getting a test run! We put in a lot of work finishing this map to make it look as good as it could and hope to hear more good news soon! :D

spiderkrab

Reaction score
Hi Julia :)

To upload to a photo-sharing site, such as imgur, you have to use this URL: http://imgur.com/

Then you have to follow these steps:
1. Register
2. It says 'Upload Images'. You choose the computer option, and then choose the files of your screenshots that you wish to upload.

Then, edit your post here, and post the URL of the photo/s. :D

Hope this helps \o/
i uploaded ma screenshots without a account :D

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
Its great to hear so many positive comments ^.^, i never would of expected so many nice comments :), but time will tell... to see if it will get accepted... i hope it does get accepted!!!!!!!

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
Well Julia I am always there secretly making your maps better :p Oh and that one you are working on I helped out a little:)
really?? thats awesome!!! :) oh and could you come to my map maybe tomorrow and help out cause i need to overlay this special part of stone with grass... but u want to do it with out overlaying the ground....

Status
Not open for further replies.