[Map] Atlantice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
  • [EDIT] i have added extra terrain at the back :)
  • Name of the map: ForestHeaven
  • Creator(s): Juliahansen88, Katthepretzel, avis_knight_fury, Mad11gab8
  • Size: 97x97
  • Biome:jungle/water
  • Screenshots
this is the first lava timer,
[/IMG]
the second,
[/IMG]
the third,
[/IMG]
the fourth,
[/IMG]
the fifth (the last)
[/IMG]
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): yes, 1 chest (located in cave) it has leather cap, leather tunic, leather leggings, leather boots
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Not alowed to brake the Quartz (a cool twist and also it would be too easy cause easy quartz houses)
  • Any extra information about your map?: yes, here is some screen shots;
screen shot 1 :)
[/IMG]
screen shot 2 :)
[/IMG]
screen shot 3 :)
[/IMG]
screen shot 4 :)
[/IMG]
screen shot 5 :)
[/IMG]

i made the map on the blocktopia (buildblox) server :)
I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! I really hope that you accept it becuase i put alot of effot into making it :)

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Hi Julia :)

To upload to a photo-sharing site, such as imgur, you have to use this URL: http://imgur.com/

Then you have to follow these steps:
1. Register
2. It says 'Upload Images'. You choose the computer option, and then choose the files of your screenshots that you wish to upload.

Then, edit your post here, and post the URL of the photo/s. :D

Hope this helps \o/

• Love
Reactions: Pikmon2
H

Harold1995

oh ok, how did you do that?? did you use the program?? im confused??
Make imgur Account and drag the screenshots onto the upload thingy, And link the screenshots here by just clicking them and copying the link:)

EDIT: Smoggy Beat me to it :'(

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

To upload to a photo-sharing site, such as imgur, you have to use this URL: http://imgur.com/

1. Register
2. It says 'Upload Images'. You choose the computer option, and then choose the files of your screenshots that you wish to upload.

Hope this helps \o/
You don't have to register.

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score

1. Register

Hope this helps \o/
You don't have to register.
Well there you go.

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
wait hold on, i think ive don it wrong again, ive uploadied the photos in imgur, but im not sure where the url is... when i click the photo it comes up with different url's of
Link (email & IM

HTML Image (websites / blogs

Linked BBCode (message boards

Direct Link (email & IM)

BBCode (message boards & forums)

Markdown Link (reddit comment)

i have been using the HTML image (website / blogs..... but i have a feeling maybe i am supposed to use the BBCode???

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Pictures still aren't fixed, what you can do is just straightway copy the pictures here from imgur.

EDIT: Actually here they are

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5
Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Okay there the photos are. Now as for the map, it is a nice looking map but I think it feels to classic for me. I think however this map deserves a test run it just seems to simple.

Also this doesn't feel very Atlantis like. Maybe a different name?

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
ok, i will take thought on that... i will rename it and will add a bit more texture, terrain, just to spice it up a little :)

EDIT: also did i get the timers right? just checking :)

Mia

Reaction score
Just to update a little Julia, avis and I have currently made some improvements to the map and hopefully Julia will be posting some new pics soon! This is an interesting map and hope you will give it a chance as we have worked hard adding some little bits and bobs to add some more oomph! :D

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
Just to update a little Julia, avis and I have currently made some improvements to the map and hopefully Julia will be posting some new pics soon! This is an interesting map and hope you will give it a chance as we have worked hard adding some little bits and bobs to add some more oomph! :D
hey mad! ^.^ i edited and uploaded the new photos, its my first post ^^^^^^^^^^ can you see the photos??

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
hey mad! ^.^ i edited and uploaded the new photos, its my first post ^^^^^^^^^^ can you see the photos??
[EDIT] wow lol wow, hold on i havnt checked the extra bits :) ill go check now!

Mia

Reaction score
[EDIT] wow lol wow, hold on i havnt checked the extra bits :) ill go check now!
I can't see any pics at the moment Julia did you use Imgur?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Ah i see the issue, Julia, what you need to do actually is just right-click the photo, click copy photo and then paste the photo in it's respective spot.

If you have issues with it again then I will fix it.

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
Ah i see the issue, Julia, what you need to do actually is just right-click the photo, click copy photo and then paste the photo in it's respective spot.

If you have issues with it again then I will fix it.
ok thanks ill do that right now :)
[EDIT] i did it but becuase i am on a mac... it works differently.. ;( ill just stick with what i originally did cause that seamed to work :) (using url BBcode)

[EDIT] honestly i suck at this stuff lol... would you be take over and please do it for me??, i would much appreciate it! and if theres any way you want me to give your the photos or something, feel free to ask! :)

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Hmm, it doesn't seem to work for me.
To make this easier on the both of us, you can email the files if you want and then I will upload and post them here. If you agree I will send you an pm with my email in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.