Mafia season 6 sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't know that if I will have access to a computer tomorrow until after school and figured its better to be early rather than late. Rules will be essentially the same as season 5 but I will be addressing a quirk or two that came up. I'm hoping to get twenty players but I can try and take group of four extra if it comes up (three extra villagers and a mafia member). Please post any rule questions or role suggestions if you can think of any.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I'm all in on this.
EDIT: If you were looking at this post at a very specific time, you might have seen three of this post... I don't know how they got there, but I deleted them.

Reaction score
Nice to see that big fat sign up sheet three quaters full. Before we start I want to get a couple questions out for your opinon

1. A new rule which states that if a serial killer and a single mafia member are the sole survivors the serial killer wins assuming the serial killer has both lives remaining just to make it a little easier on the killer. Think this rule would be good? Wanna see it in action? What are your thoughts

2. It obviously came into play last season but do you guys prefer me keep quite when people are hit but not killed during the night or did you like it better when it was mentioned during the story?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nice to see that big fat sign up sheet three quaters full. Before we start I want to get a couple questions out for your opinon

1. A new rule which states that if a serial killer and a single mafia member are the sole survivors the serial killer wins assuming the serial killer has both lives remaining just to make it a little easier on the killer. Think this rule would be good? Wanna see it in action? What are your thoughts

2. It obviously came into play last season but do you guys prefer me keep quite when people are hit but not killed during the night or did you like it better when it was mentioned during the story?
1. Seems good to give more chance to the serial killer.
2. Love it. So people might know more who to vote for and whatnot.

• Informative
Reactions: The Road to Ruin

MustabearXD

Reaction score

1. I think this rule is fair, and would love to see it in play!
2. In my opinion I enjoyed it when it was mentioned in the story, but either way is fine by me.:)

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Can I join? I haven't played this in like 3 years, though, and my memories of then is very faint; you might need to explain the rules and such to me in the PM of what I do.

EDIT: I think I understand the basics of what the roles do. This'll be interesting!

EDIT 2: I understand most of the roles except the lyncher and the detective, and possibly a few more. The detective finds out people's true roles and then votes base on that, right? Then I understand that.

Reaction score
Can I join? I haven't played this in like 3 years, though, and my memories of then is very faint; you might need to explain the rules and such to me in the PM of what I do.

EDIT: I think I understand the basics of what the roles do. This'll be interesting!

EDIT 2: I understand most of the roles except the lyncher and the detective, and possibly a few more. The detective finds out people's true roles and then votes base on that, right? Then I understand that.
Ask any questions now but the rules will be posted in the game thread. The lyncher is basically assigned a target, it is their job to try and get said person lynched, they would lose if they die at night or the target fails to die. The detective can investigate one person per night and is revealed their role privately through a conversation thread between me and the detective than they must be try and act on that information. Don't be shy to ask questions better to get it out now than risk in game confusions. This game is open to everyone regardless of past experience, and you never know if someone is also asking that question

Status
Not open for further replies.